Good ol' Halloween.

The one day of the year when it’s socially acceptable to dress up as a pack of robots.

Anybody else go in full Pixar garb?

Whoa, nice pics there, Citizen Insane! :smiley: You guys must have had fun.

Pretty insane costumes Citezen Insane! Really cool.

Those are some really cool costumes, Citizen Insane! I have to say, the M-O one is very impressive, and all the characters are instantly recognisable. :smiley: Where did you get the little light thing that’s on top of M-O’s head? It looks exactly like the sort of thing he has in the film!

I was, for a while, planning on going as EVE to a Hallowe’en party this year, until the party got cancelled. Maybe next year, as long as everyone remembers WALL-E and doesn’t keep asking what I’m meant to be. :laughing:

Those are really neat! That’s great there were three of you all willing to dress up that way. it’s always more fun when there’s a group. I mean just one would have been cool, but you dont always see a whole group of characters. And props to you for having Stephen Colbert on!

Those are some pretty sweet costumes. I especially like the costume of M-O!

Lol @ Colbert watching in the background.

OMGGG

Look at M-O! That is awesome! The guy even has the same facial expression as M-O (if M-O had a human face, that is.) Can I keep him??? <3