Actine's WALL-E artworkz

I think it’s time for me to start my topic for my fanart, cuz I won’t stop now.
My fav movie is Wall-e, so all my fanart is dedicated to Wall-e
This is my first. It was drawn a couple of weeks ago for the Thank you project which now seems to be abandoned (let’s support it!), so you might see it before. Anyway I post it again.
Thumb:
Link to the image: [url]http://actinate.com/Misc/walle_example_normres.jpg[/url]
My first artwork, so not too accurate

Wow, really cool drawing Actine. It looks really sweet.

Me too, Actine! I like the Adam/Eve symbolism, the robotic duo really taught mankind the important lesson of love and caring for one another. The setting also looks like the park bench where Wall-E held a comatose Eve’s hand from the movie! Very neat! :slight_smile:

Thank you for responses. I’ll post more soon :smiley:

That’s so sweet, Actine! The lineart is simple but effective, and I love the way you’ve written ‘They gave us an example…’ in the top right hand corner. Looking forward to your next piece! :smiley:

teehee, I have never thought of Adam/Eve symbolism :smiley: I just thought it would be nice to show that the mankind forgot the meaning of the real, devoted and warm love. And suddenly there is a couple of… robots? The movie overall seemed so emotional and moral to me, and one of its messages was ‘People, look here! Love each other! Do never think about yourself only - find the soul who will be that special, the closest, and love! simply love, not expecting for something in return! love and care, and your love will save the world! love is alive!’
oh… man, that were not my fingers :smiley: anyway, I just gave into drawing a new one… not the one I had scheduled, but the other one. Tomorrow I’ll scan and post it. And then expect for something Christmas! :smiley:

As I have promised, here I go :slight_smile:

Full image link >>goes here<<
Not too much and not too accurate (especially my Eve is kinda lame), but you may find it funn-e :slight_smile:

I love it, Actine! Great concept, and I think your EVE looks really good- you’ve got the shape of her body down really well, and I especially like the details in her arm.

Thanks for responses! :slight_smile: lizardgirl, the body and the arm are ok, but the head doesn’t look too genuine. My fault
Wait for my Christmas fanart! :smiley: I already have an idea, but the only obstacle is a lack of time and a bunch of tasks

That first drawing is really sweet, Actine. I remember it from the ‘Give Pixar Thanks’ project thread, but I didn’t remember that it was you who drew it. I like the Pixar logo on the bottom, and also how the drawing shows that it was WALL•E and EVE who taught the humans to love again. Do you think you will upload any more art?

Very nice Actine! That last one is Hillarious!!! She looks completely serious! :slight_smile:

This reminds me of my Wall-E fan art. I’ll have to post it soon.