Roflcoptinator's Art

Apparently there’s no place where everyone posts up their art together, because everyone seems to be making their own topic for only their art except the first one, but I can’t put mine in there. Unless everyone likes making their own places for their art, if that’s the case then this will be a place for my art.

Also how do you post up pictures because I have a nice sketch of Mike Wazowski but I don’t know how to put it up.

Yep, you’re right to have created your own thread for your own art - that’s generally how things work around here. This thread would only be for Pixar-related artwork, though. If you wanted to display other artwork, you’d have to create another thread in the Non-Pixar Art section of the forum. As for how to post images, I’ve created a thread just for that question: The ‘How to…’ Thread. So hopefully it helps you learn how to do so. You can also read that thread for help on just about every other coding question here. =)

alright nevermind, ill just post up a link

Mike

viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c … D=31349107

oh! k thnx

Edited. I combined both of your posts. – Mitch

You drew that? Wow, it looks really good. Keep it up. I would love to see more fanart from you.

:smiley:

I burst out laughing! :smiley: Well, he is a little round after all… :wink:

Nice Wazowski pic. I look forward to more sketches! Maybe you could do a Cars or Wall-E one?

I have a request. Could you draw some Incredibles please?

That’s a really good drawing, Roflcoptinator! I love the colouring and shading. Looking forward to your next piece of artwork! :smiley:

ok! maybe ill draw mr incredible or syndrome :slight_smile:

uh oh…

@thedriveintheatre

i had a drawing of one of the twin miatas from cars going "mqueen im your biggest fan " and yeah and then eve is standing next to her like what the heck?

ugh i can’t find it, but if i do then i’ll post it up here.

Edited. I combined both of your posts. – Mitch

I can’t wait to see it.

Ok! I finished drawing!

Mr. Incredible as requested

viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c … D=32391187

Syndrome

viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c … i=32391363

hehe yeah i kind of messed up on his face…and his hand. eek

and Wall-e!!

viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c … i=32391357

hey, Mr. Incredible and Syndrome look really nicely drawn. I like it. You got some serious skills in you dude. Keep it up.

Those are brilliant, Roflcoptinator! Mr. Incredible is in perfect proportion, Syndrome’s pose is great, and WALL-E just looks adorable. You’ve got some talent with pencils!

Awesome drawings, Roflcoptinator! :smiley: I personally like the coloring on Mike, even though I despise that particular character … :laughing:

Roflcoptinator - You have some very nice sketches here, both colored and non. The talent definitely shows through! I especially like your Mike Wazowski and WALL•E compositions. Keep up the good work! :smiley:

Note: By the way, I was required to combine a couple of your posts in this thread due to the fact that two or more of your comments were submitted fairly close together (i.e., one post was made on November 28 at 8:42 PM, while your next post [just below the first one] was submitted on the same day at 8:43 PM). Please try to not post your messages so close together, as simply editing one of those posts would suffice.

Thank you! :wink:

– Mitch

Old Ratatouille sketch

New Crush Drawing

New Hopper Sketch

Nice sketches there, Roflcoptinator! You’ve managed to capture a lot of detail in that Ratatouille scene really well, especially since it’s so difficult to draw such a big view like that. The shading on Crush is really good, and Hopper looks as angry as ever! Good work.

Roflcoptinator - Nice work! I love your rendition of that extended Ratatouille shot – I like how you managed to convey a significant amount of detail with a limited number of lines, such as the buildings in the background and the shading on Remy’s fur. You have a good eye for rendering, as well, and it shows in your Crush and Hopper sketches.

Keep up the good work! :wink:

– Mitch

Thanks guys :smiley:

Spectacular sketches…good job. I like how well you did the details, especially the Ratatouille scene.