Vekoma's scribbling.

I just plain suck at drawing, thats why I don’t draw a lot of things myself.
I can take hours just to get a couple of lines right before I am happy with the result, and because of that I never made a lot of own drawings.

But I do enjoy it to digitally colour linearts made by other people.
I’m still wading trough a lot of old stuff I’ve made, but I wanted to show a piece of work I am doing right now. It’s been a while since I’ve done something like this so everything is still very rusty and crudely done but here’s a first look at a picture that I am colouring right now.

It’s a picture of Violet when she is older then she is in the movie.
It was drawn by PPF’s own PixarVixen a loooong time ago and I always said I would colour it sometime, but real life sneaked up on me as it usually does and I totally lost sight of the whole thing (and I also lost the time I could spend on the old forums as well as chatting with a lot of friends of that time T_T )
But now I am having some time on my hands again I hope to pick up those old fun habits again ^^

Hey, I remember seeing this picture, a long, long time ago. it looks really amazing Vekoma. You got serious drawing skills in you.

The colouring on Violet looks great, Vekoma, especially where you’ve used highlights on her boots and sleeves, and that gorgeous shine on her hair.

I love that cool shine added in, and the perfectly blended swirls in her force field. The lighting differences and coloring is really neatly done- it looks flawless!

Still got a lot to pick up after not doing anything with photoshop for so long…

Wow Vekoma. Absolutely incredible job with Violet there. Too cool.

Thanks man! Ill see if I got any thing lying around that I need to finish.
I got a lot of unfinished works on my old backup discs.