The Art of little_chef (and her sis)

This is long overdue. Me and my sister love to draw, but have had nowhere to express our talent beyond our friends. JF may have slipped in a few of our drawings here and there, but our favorites have never appeared on PP before.

It seems like everyone has been striving to draw the “perfect humanized WALL-E”. This idea popped in my head one night, and since I didn’t want to lose that idea, I came up with this drawing in a matter of half an hour. When I showed it to JF, his response was “That is exactly how I imagine WALL-E as a human!”

Ok, so he may be a bit on the cartoony side… which is what I was going for anyways… and nowhere near realistic. And it’s not supposed to reflect a “style” of drawing (e.g. anime or manga). This is just me. :slight_smile: I also apologize for the stupid watermark… I just feel better about posting my original art with a watermark. :unamused: (geez, I’m paranoid…)

I will post more at a later time, because there is too much to put up all at once!

-little chef

That’s such a sweet drawing of WALL-E! I’ve seen a few different versions of him as a human, but those eyes and that expression are just perfect, plus the whole big head and smaller body really reminds me of him. I like your style. Good work!

And welcome to the boards, little chef! It’s great to see you on here. :smiley:

thanks, lizardgirl! :smiley: I’m so happy to be here!

It might be a while for more pictures to be posted, because most of the time I am far too lazy to resize my drawings, transfer to photobucket and post them… 8D But I promise to have more up soon. :slight_smile:

I’m awfully sorry but after browsing dA for ‘Walle and others in a human body’ I felt annoyance of that kind of art. But little_chef, don’t worry! You are talented in graphics and I see a great talent there :slight_smile:

No, I completely understand where you are coming from, Actine. I kind of feel the same way. :unamused: I prefer to do Ratatouille art, but I have yet to upload those to photobucket. Soon enough, I will have those up.

I really honestly suck at drawing WALL-E. :blush: I’ve tried really hard, but I just can’t quite get it right…! I’m a lot better at EVE, but I don’t think I’ve actually completed a drawing of her. (My drawing books are filled with unfinished sketches… grr)

But like I said, my forte is most definitely drawing the Ratatouille characters. Thanks for the compliments! :smiley:

I can’t really see it as WALL-E however, the drawing’s still adorable. :smiley: Especially the eyes.

I have to agree with BDD, the ‘teardrop-shaped’ eyes was a dead giveaway. :smiley:

Ever considered getting a dA account? I’m currently entertaining the thought of posting some artwork (which I have been thinking of, but never put to paper) eventually… :wink:

I apologize, guys, for my pic then. I can understand why everyone is so jaded from the influx of “WALL-E as a human” artwork on the net, but I just wanted to share my artistic abilities w/ you. I just got done a pic of M-O as a human, though, and I really think he’s adorable. :wink:

But I’m going to post some of me and my sister’s drawings in oldest-to-newest order. Hope you enjoy…!

An excellent sketch of Lightning McQueen by my sis

an adorable sketch of Alfredo by moi

I also drew two cute rat sketches… (The first almost looks like Django and Desiree!)

Anton Ego by my sis

she also drew Woody and Buzz

and Colette…

AND WALL-E…

…as well as a beautiful drawing of Woody & Bullseye…!

(Most of my artwork is original… that’s probably why my work is so scarce…! :laughing: )
enjoy!

little chef and pc_eliotte

Whoa, that is some very neat drawing of the Pixar characters. Talk about talent. This is so marvelously drawn. I love it, especially the Woody and Bullseye one.

Fantastic artwork! I expecially love the Ratatouille one. The rats are so cute and the characters are all well-drawn. And the last WALL-E one and Woody one look wonderful. Also, the Lightning McQueen one is also done really splendidly.

Both you and your sister are very talented when it comes to drawing! :smiley: I love the expression of Anton Ego’s face in the one that your sister drew, and your Ratatouille ones are adorable! You’ve got the level of furriness just right.

Oh, these are greaty-great! :smiley: I love’em, especially the Ratatioulle ones

Sorry I haven’t posted anything “new” in a while… I had other things going on… :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, here are two drawings of M-O that my sister did a while back. I personally like the sketchy feel of them; that “not-quite-finished” look…

And I know that I have been a little skimpy on some of my art, but I’ll share these two with you. The first is my human version of M-O (please don’t run away… pleeez pleez pleeez!!!). I worked really hard on this one and think it came out amazing…

And this one is what I think Auguste Gusteau might have looke like as an infant. :wink:

Enjoy guys! And thank you so much for the complements so far!

Oooh, MO looks really, really cute. I like it. I also like the humanized version of him. Probably the best I have ever seen.

red - You and your sister have such an adorable style of drawing. I particularly like the rat sketches, Woody and Buzz drawings, and M-O scribbles. (The human version of M-O, in particular, is really cute.) Nice work, guys! :smiley:

– Mitch

Yay, M-O! Such sweet sketches! And I also like the humanized version of him, I think it works really well with his personality.

So cool! :open_mouth: I love the drawing of M-O (the human version)! I can picture him getting angry at WALL-E’s messiness. :stuck_out_tongue:

Marvelous! M-O is so cute! I don’t fall for humanized versions that much, but that one is exceptional. :smiley:

Sorry I haven’t replied to anyone… I’m not a jerk, I promise!!!

Thank you all so much. I was soooo nervous about posting my M-O because of the coughs horrible response to my humanized WALL•E. But I’m glad you all like him. :smiley: My spirits have been lifted.

I would really like to color in my picture of M-O, but the way I see it in my head is far beyond my computer painting capabilites. If I knew someone here on the boards who had the time to do it (and who are extremely talented in Photoshop… like Haunt), I’d ask them to do it for me. But I dunno… wish I could just get Photoshop for myself!!! :frowning:

Anyways… I don’t know when I’ll be posting more up. I’m working on a picture right now, but again, having some serious procrastination issues… LOL

little chef

red - You’re most welcome!

I suppose there’s no harm in a little shameless promotion for another, talented artist. There is a lady on deviantArt (at least, I think this person is a lady) who has done humanized versions of the robots in WALL•E, and I think that they’re absolutely adorable. The artist’s name is BechnoKid, and you can view a sample of this person’s work here:

BechnoKid.deviantart.com/art/Mor … -105550309

Disclaimer: I do not own the artwork featured in the link above. The artwork featured on that page solely belongs to the original artist only.

Perhaps these examples will give you some ideas of how to create more humanized versions of the WALL•E characters.

In any case, keep up the good work, red! :wink:

– Mitch