Captain Pan's Gallery

I, through another Disney Forum have worked on what has now amassed 100 pieces of artwork based on the characters provided from the time of conception of Mickey Mouse 80 years ago to that of Andrew Stanton’s WALL-E in 2008.

I am still not 100% as to what is and isn’t allowed to be shown here with relation to Disney related pictures… But I’ll feel my way through things which have appeared both on screen and hidden in the treasure that is “To Infinity and Beyond: The Pixar Story”

And I’ll post them one at a time… Hope you enjoy

First of All…Wheezy. Toy Story 2

Wheezy looks so sweet! I’m loving the sad expression on his face, and you’ve got some neat lineart there. Welcome to the boards, Captain Pan. I’m looking forward to seeing more of your artwork! :smiley:

Welcome, Captain Pan! You’re gonna love it here!
And your Wheezy picture looks great! :smiley:

People Want More and I try not to disappoint… and I’m fairly impatient waiting for replies too… Which doesn’t really hold well with the ideas of becoming a Teacher, but then Vocal Artist for Disney and Pixar have always been a place i’d like work… the likelihood of that however is highly unlikely!

I’m now going to start with the Older ones in my collection…

They aren’t entirely impressive from this end but they sure get better I think as time goes by hence the double pictures below

Woody

Buzz Lightyear

Woody looks cool, and I like the details on Buzz. Once again, your linework is really good.

Wheezy. Buzz, and Woody all look very nice. Keep up the good work!

Very nicely drawn with the toy story characters.

Neato TS pics, Captain Pan! We could always do with a little more Toy Story love around here…
Is that your signature in the Mr Wheezy pic?
I liked how you did “Lightyear” and the timestamp in a digital clock font. It’s awesome!
Lookin’ forward to more pics from you!

thedriveintheatre: I would have to say that is a representative squiggle of my Signature, through my work the signature changes, Its just a twitch that for me says that my pictures are complete… Thanks for the comments on the font used for the Lightyear too!

Thanks for the comments guys… and Here’s a couple more from Toy Story

Slinky

The Star Command Logo

Bullseye

There are again More from Toy Story… but others from Monsters Inc, Ratatouille, WALL-E, The Incredibles and Cars, to come along with one or two from the “Pixar Shorts”

Great drawings! I love the way you pulled off the details on Buzz Lightyear, and the friendly look on Woody’s face. And the characters are really neat. I like how you did Slinky as if he were taking off in action, and Bullseye looks adorable. Not to mention the Star Command Logo looks really nice, too.

I got bored last night… and came up with something to do instead of finishing a 4500 word assignment…

After seeing it work with just 3 letters I challenged myself to write my Username in letters from Pixar logos and movies, yet incorperate all the Pixar Franchises up until 2011…

I struggled for a bit… but eventually turned out this

With it being quite a success on my other forum I have “commissioned” a fellow member of that forum to turn this sketch into the real deal using the logos and such from the actual movies… with the prospect of it forming my Sig…

I’ll be waiting on it for a while as we’re having minor problems finding certain parts and getting All Movies in… Monsters Inc proving the hardest one to source since I only placed the canisters in… But we’re giving it a good go!

Oh…wow! That is very very very AWESOME! Extremely amazing idea! It’s like, the best artwork you’ve posted so far. The idea is very original! Excellent job! You pulled it off really well. The way you put it all together is so fabulous! :smiley:

That’s so cool! And the fact that you’ve included films that haven’t even been released yet means it’s bang up to date. Great idea, Captain Pan! I’m looking forward to seeing a version of it as your signature.

Here’s Some more to keep people occupied

Thanks for the comments on so far… I just hope the rest of my work can live up to the expectations

Very good clean line-art there! Some of them look quite Disney-esque. And you do a good job with coloring, despite the markers (which I know can be a hassle to make look good). You did a very clever design with your Pixar logo name. Makes me wanna try that!

Wow! All your new ones look great, especially the username one.

Here’s some more from the Sketchpad
Some are better than others but I was trying something profoundly new

NEAT! I like the style in those! Good job with the moderate shading and you are very accurate with the details. Plus, your Alec drawing is nicely done, too.

Wow, that looks incredible. Really, really cool. THey look you can transform them into a pin and stick them on to your shirt. I love the designs. Really nic.e

Thanks for the comments ladies and gentleworms!

Well My Username in Pixar lettering got me inot quite a problem on the other forum I’m part of with Several Other members requesting/Challenging me to do theirs… and I did bending my rules Slightly and Encorporating some of the Classic Disney Logos…

The pictures with the shading were gong to be one offs, but I think that there could be another few in the pipeline as I start to prepare for 3 hours on a train 5 times a week… Just needing to find pictures of some of the Characters to Carry it out…

Meanwhile back at the ranch…
Normal Pixar Art