mo's fan art

Here it is… I finally got around to getting this up.
In my opinion, the first one is best.
[url]http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo329/mahamana2/1125081803a.jpg[/url]

[url]http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo329/mahamana2/0105091839a.jpg[/url]

Sorry about the bad quality photo, I took the picture with my camera phone.
Anyways, I hope you all like it! :slight_smile:

Great WALL-E pictures. They look really good.

Despite the camera quality, I can see that these pics are really neat! Good job drawing those characters- they look perfect!

The lineart for both of those drawings is really great, mo! I think M-O looks great in particular, as the little bit of colouring you added really makes him stand out. Good work!

Despite the image quality, I think the drawings are nice! M-O is my favorite of the two. :smiley:

Very awesome job, mo. It is rather unfortunate that the image quality was so bad… but the drawings are great. :smiley: Your M-O is so adorable, and it really looks exactly like him. :wink: I also like the way you drew EVE’s fingers - I tried drawing that picture once and never finished it. Probably because I was too intimidated by WALL•E’s complexity. :laughing: Fabulous job! Hope you keep working at drawing, because I seriously see some potential here. :smiley:

little chef

Awesome job! I love the detail and colors in both of the pictures.

mo - Despite the poor quality of the pictures, the talent definitely shows through! You managed to nail M-O’s proportions in the first sketch, and WALL-E and EVE look wonderful in the second drawing, as well. (I particularly like how there’s a soft glow between the two characters in the second composition.)

Nice work! :wink:

– Mitch

Wow… thanks everybody! I worked really hard on these and it’s always nice to get good feedback!

Fun Fact: The one of M-O took about 2 hours to complete.
The second one took over a month… due mostly to the complexity. The hardest part of the whole thing was actually Eve’s fingers.

Anyways, I’ll have to start drawing again! :slight_smile:

mo - You’re welcome, and keep up the good work! The more you draw the faster you’ll get at sketching stuff. :wink:

– Mitch

Alright, yesterday I finished this peice. I think I messed up on the shading though. :confused:

I’m sorry about drawing 3 Wall-E pics, 2 of M-O. I’m gonna go for a ratatouille peice next.

mo: Hey, i love the mo picture. Really cute.

mo- From what I can see, the shading’s really good! You’ve got a pretty soft touch, and it works nicely with such well-proportioned lineart. I love the expression on little M-O’s face, too.

mo - Nice work! As lizardgirl stated, you exercise tenderness when defining compositions, and it definitely works in your favor. Keep it up! :wink:

– Mitch

The lineart on that MO is really very good! It looks just like him!