Nexas' Kingom Hearts Arts

Well, to promote my Kingdom Hearts work, I’ve created some pieces of art that relate to it, though morely bigger than the ones already in the story :laughing:
Anyway. To start off, a “poster” for the first story, Wall-e. Albiet not my best work (which is funny enough two stories ahead), but I don’t post to be critiqued, just to supply entertainment and visual pleasure…wow that came out weird :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway, here it is, and enjoy :slight_smile:

Hey, that looks really neat and interesting. Especially how you caught the features of WALL-E’s appearance so well.

Thanks ^^ I actually drew up Wall-E before I even started making this piece, hence how he looks a bit more…“tanner” and detailed than everything else ^^

Really nice drawings Nexas. I find it pretty cute how Veemon is in the picture. Nicely done.

I realize Vee is a sort of abnormality within the near-complete Pixarness, but what can I say, I’m his tamer :laughing:

You his tamer huh? Well, he was my favorite digimon for a while. And you are welcome. :wink:

Really good work, Nexas! WALL-E looks great, especially since he’s got so much detail on him, and of course Randall looks good too, if a little suspicious of something. :laughing: I like how you’ve included the Axiom in the background as well.

Yes, and we have quite a history together ^^ One day aim to put it in writing. Ahh…Beta City…the monorail in MetroTech…good times good times ^^

Well Randall actually does have allot of development near the end of the story, particularly in one scene ^-
Oh yes ^0^ It looked a little too bleak there so I figured…why not add the Axiom? ^
^

Edited. I combined both of your posts. – Mitch

looks up Thank you Mitch :slight_smile:

Now this piece…well…was made BEFORE the first one…so choronologically it’s suppose to be first but I accidently forgot about it ^_^; It’s a relatively simple poster for KHPE…but that doesn’t mean it took awhile to make 0_o

Of course this shows off my better KH suit, as it was less detailed and pulled out in the Wall-e pic.
And no, Randall isn’t in a coward-like stance ^0^ It’s CAUTION ^0^
And as you might see the figures in and away from the light. They are the Unbirth…or morely the natural common state, and ARE the actual forms for the KH universe (see Birth By Sleep Screenshots).
I kinda like the light work…it’s my first start into light techniques :slight_smile:

I like it! The idea of a Pixar Edition of Kingdom Heart is really cool, and Randall looks great in this poster. I like how you’ve chosen to highlight a few scales of his, and his stance looks very defensive. The only thing I would point out, being really, really nitpicky, is that his feet tend to face the front and not to the sides, but that could be part of the defensive stance anyway. The details on the suit you’re wearing is really cool, too. Nice work, Nexas! :smiley:

Dude, nice. This is probably the best KH fan drawing I have ever seen. Keep it up.

No problem. Nice drawings, by the way. I like the characters’ expressions. :wink:

– Mitch

Uhh yeah it is heh ^^; Several chapters are already posted ^^
I once drew Randall with a scale pattern but it looked kind of overbearing 0_o So decided a few here a few there ^^ Sorta Disney-(blah)style ^^
Yeah Randall’s feet are hard to do ^0^ Usually make them more stubby ^0^
Thank you ^^ The suit went through several drafts before one finally came out. There was one that looked allot like Riku’s, but it just showed too much, so I took the design for the suit I have in the Digital World, tweaked it more, and got that ^^

More to come :smiley:

Thank you :slight_smile: Have had allot of practice making these guy’s expressions ^0^

Nexas - You’re most welcome!

– Mitch

Here’s a sucky one ^0^

This is what are startingly called “Heart-E”…which is the first enemy in the Wall-E Kingdom Hearts story. Essentially they are the broken down (as you can see) and damaged Wall-E robots that didn’t quite make it. And the Unbirth are using the bodies as “shells”.
Basically took Wall-e apart, ow, placed in some Unbirth tentacles, ow, and had this. Basic, crappy I know…but give a break…I mean all that’s been seen of the Unbirth is the natural guys 0_-

Dude, my jaw just seriously dropped. He looks like a mess dude. Wow. Nicely drawn up though.

Well these Wall-E’s were succummed to possible-scavengers, dust storms (which is probably the main reason), and various other weather conditions. So they are internally and externally messed up. The Unbirth’s compensate (such as this one using it’s own hardened crab-like legs to compensate for a missing track leg) for the damaged parts.
Of course this makes them rather easy to beat, and game-wise, it’s a good starter enemy :slight_smile:

Whoa, dude, that looks great…like a zombie WALL-E.

Oh, wow! Very creepy! Sort of looks like a WALL-E vampire! And the simplicity of the colours works really well, it makes him look even more creepy.

Wow, I love that concept for a monster, Nexas. Very macabre and unsettling, which makes for the best kind of monsters. Excellent work!

…out of curiousity, why is Veemon in a Pixar/Kingdom Hearts story?