Pixar Planet

Violet's art work

Share your fan art from your favorite Pixar films and shorts here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: Violet's art work

Postby pixarmilan » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:53 am

They were both wonderful. I love that you gave Violet a Dog. Really great job on both.
pixarmilan
Piston Cup Champion

Postby Violet Parr » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:13 am

Thanks a lot, pixarmilan :D ! Like I said, she strikes me as a dog person; at the very least, when she's older she would be, especially if she's out on her own. And I could totally picture her training him as a police dog :P !

It's Vigilanty and Element 27 :P !!! (Okay, so, here, they’re just Violet and Kobalt, quick-witted Psychiatrist and loving, protective therapy canine ;-) . [And, no, he has no super powers, just more speed and strength than a human, and one heck of a set a teeth :shake: o_0 .])

http://violet-the-siberian.deviantart.c ... /#/d4h0x3h
Last edited by Violet Parr on Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Violet Parr
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby The Star Swordsman » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:55 am

This one really touched my heart because it reminded of my dog. Really nice. Keep it up Vi. Everytime I miss my dog, this pic will remind me of him.
The Star Swordsman
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby pixarmilan » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:46 am

I thought you really captured the emotion well in that drawing. Really wonderful job!
pixarmilan
Piston Cup Champion

Postby Violet Parr » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:35 am

Thank you both a lot :mrgreen: ! I'm glad this one brought out the right emotion <3 . I really so try to make my interactions real, and I'm glad it turned out believable. And I'm very happy it touched you in a special way, TSS :) !
Violet Parr
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby The Star Swordsman » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:15 am

I can't wait to see more Violet Parr!
The Star Swordsman

Postby pixarmilan » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:32 am

The Star Swordsman wrote:I can't wait to see more Violet Parr!
Same here.
pixarmilan
Piston Cup Champion

Postby The Star Swordsman » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:33 am

you know the stuff you showed me on facebook Vi? are you gonna post those?
The Star Swordsman

Postby ellie-jessie-eve » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Your work never ceases to impress me Violet!
ellie-jessie-eve
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby Violet Parr » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:50 am

Thank you all very much! I appreciate the comments :D ! And yes, TSS, I do intend to post those :wink: . In fact, I'll post one right now!

I'm very proud of this one. This is an older Violet using her force fields. This was done whilst I was supposed to be doing school work... buuuuuut, never mind that. Not much else to say 'bout 'dis one. Just a really cool shot of Violet :) .

This is another one for Vigilanty (The writing for which has been postponed due to communication troubles between me and Phileas. Darn you, long distance phone calls for being too expensive!). This was one of his ideas for some gadgets for Violet’s boots, as she is now lacking a high-heel (honestly, who in their right mind crime-fights in spikes willingly?). She now has wheels and cleats the come out at her will . I LOVE how the foreshortening on this one looks! It's simple, but it's good. But, uh... please excuse the misspellings :oops: ...

Please, let me know what you think ;-) . 'Till next time 8) !
Violet Parr
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby pixarmilan » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:29 am

Wonderful job on both! But, my favorite one was the force fields one. I thought you did great detail on it. So a amazing job again. I can't wait to see more. :D
pixarmilan
Piston Cup Champion

Postby Violet Parr » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:28 am

Thank you :D ! I really appreciate it! You'll get more soon enough :wink: . I've got plenty to post, believe me :roll: .
Violet Parr
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby pixarmilan » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Your Welcome.
pixarmilan
Piston Cup Champion

Postby The Star Swordsman » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:36 am

Hey Vi, Sorry I haven't replied sooner, but my goodness, I get so happy everytime you post something new. I love it. Keep up the great work. I must see more of your creative artwork.
The Star Swordsman

Postby Violet Parr » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:41 am

Thanks, TSS :D ! You know I always enjoy reading your comments ;-) . And it's okay it took you a little while. I do the same... a lot.

Anyway, here's your next update :P ! And today, I thought we'd take a trip in the Way-Back machine and look at some old art, plus some newer stuff :) .

This first one is REALLY old. I think I did this a year or two after the movie came out. So I was only ten or elleven. But I thought the concept was good enought to post. Basically, The guards (they're supposed to look like Syndrome's goons) have heat-seeing goggles, so Violet had to resort to... other methods of evading them. Yes, her hair is flowing magically through her body, I was aware of that even when I drew it. But at the time, I thought it looked cool and I didn't care as much about accuracy :roll: :-\ .

Not really an old one, just a scrap (basic sketch). This one is concept art for TSS's fanfic, Syndromes Reaturn. From the end of the chapter "Assult," this picture shows a beaten down Violet. I know, I know, she sould be way more banged up here, but I was just getting the pose right. Oh, and BTW, she's supposted to be lying on a beach half-conscious, in case anyone was wondering. I finnaly drew and up-turned face well! I'm still practicing!

OLD pic. This is The first pic you'll be seeing from my fic Intervention about Violet struggling with anorexia. I was hesitant to post this one, because it's kind of spoilerish. But I was just fed up with having to skip over it every time I went to post something. So here it is. But I'm not gonna say what's going on, because I know a certain fan who's following and waiting for that fic to finish being re-written, and I don't think he could help himself :wink: . So I don't wanna spoil it for him.

Heh... Okay, this one is from the story I talked about before, about violet getting sick. And this is a rough sketch of Doc Sunbright preparing an injection... one freaking big-butt* injection :shock: (*I don't like to curse :lol: ). (If I knew the rest of the rough sketches for this would be understandable, I would've posted them, but I fear they're so rough I'm the only one who'll know what's gonig on :roll: .) What's funny, if you'd look at the rest of the rough sktechees, before he pulls that needle out, Violet's all lethargic and half-knocked-out looking. But the second that thing come out, VVVEE-YOOWWWWWW!!! She shoot's up like she's spring loaded :lol: . I really like Violet's expession one this one :) .

One more. This is another character from Me and Phileas's fanfic, Vigilante. This is Zack, the smart-butt, non-super Prodigy working as the Vigilante's doctor. He's very giddy and exuberant and sarcastic, often too much. Him and Scarlet (the girl with the power to turn into a wolf, of whom I posted pictures earlier), can't stand each other, mostly because of their polar opposite personalities and her distrust of "humans." But that'll come another time. Right now, that's all you get ;-) .

Well, that's it for now :D ! God Bless! Hope you like :D ! Please comment and constructive criticism is welcome!!!
Violet Parr
Pixar Planet Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art