It's Cherry Blossom Time With Wall-E

We had a nice warm day after the cold rainy one, kind of overcast, but great light for taking outdoor photos. Cherry blossoms are beginning to bloom here so I thought I’d have some fun with those and Wall-E too.

I played around with sepia filters, hence the slightly different tone of the photos.

Wall-E is thinking, “Wow, Earth sure looks a lot greener now than the first time I rode the old BnL Transit Line tracks!”

“Look what I came back with! Cherry blossoms!”

Wall-E reached the end of the line, and looks out at the wonderful foliage and color.

Wall-E contemplating the sakura blossoms he’s picked up…“So pink, and so pretty!”

Blossoms everywhere! “Definitely not the Earth I left…”

He even climbed the cherry tree…

Happy spring to the northern hemisphere!

I have my entire set of Wall-E images organized here:
[url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/docindigo76/sets/72157615995498333/[/url]

Great photos docindigo76! :sunglasses: I really like the one where he’s climbing the tree :smiley: Keep up the Ah-Mazing work! :wink:

Whoa, those are awesome! Thumbs way up! :smiley: :sunglasses:

Beautifully set. I especially like the one where WALL-E’s holding the blossoms and looking at them in awe.

How poignant and beautiful! I noticed how you played with the focus and highlighted various elements of the foreground (like the tree branch) while blurring the background. I like those kinda moody and evocative shots, especially of nature, and with Wall-E being the ‘subject’, it can’t get any better than this!

“Definitely not the Earth I left” hahahaha!

Yeah, I like that photo. It suits the expression of the Wall-E model. Great photos!

Beautiful images! I too like how you played around with focus to bring the viewers eyes straight to the subject: Wall E! My favorite is the one with Wall E climbing the cherry tree. :smiley:

This calls for some signature editing…

totoro–I love it! :smiley:

All I can say is, ‘awww!’ Those are all so adorable! And your photography skills are brilliant- you know how to draw the viewer’s eye into the piece and your use of focus and composition is perfect for these unique photos.

Very nice shots docindigo. Just looking at them made me think of Japanese music in the background. Keep it up. i love them.

These are adorable. I absolutely love the idea of taking photographs of the WALL•E toys exploring the outdoors; quite darling. :wink:

– Mitch