Mygames19's Fan Art

That’s right kids! Not only do I make computer games , I’m also a fellow artist!

I wanted to start off my Pixar-based Fan-Art topic with this piece:

Yes, that is hand-drawn. No photoshopping or any of that phooey. It’s a White-On-Black drawing I did for Drawing 2 at my school. It’s basically putting the most pressure on the lightest part of a drawing instead of on the darkest. It took about a week to find an appropriate image (I had a reference…), enlarge it 3X and trace in pencil, and shade with a white color pencil.

Here is my second piece. i know it’s not finished, but it’s a good start.

This was drawn in about a half of an hour using traditional pencil and paper. No reference this time around, which is why I didn’t finish it. I didn’t want to be inaccurate about the Axiom because I wasn’t entirely sure what it looked like (We only see the face of the axiom I drew for a short period of time in the movie…)

A little doodle I did using the front and back of my math paper in like 10 minutes or less (No reference) :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, there is one other ambitious task I took on as of today that involves Fan Art. More on that soon enough… :wink:

AMAZING Wall E fan art! I’ve never tried drawing white on black before, but you did a spectacular job at rendering it! Cool sketch! Looks pretty good for not using a reference! Looking forward to hearing more of this ambitious task you speak of!

Mygames: I thought your games were good, but wow, you got some artistic ability in you huh? I love the WALL-E pictures. Nice job. Keep it up.

You must be a pretty all-round creative person, Mygames19. WALL-E and EVE look so chibi! Very cute.

I must say, your first piece is really astounding! It’s all done sooo well! White on black-interesting…I oughta try that sometime.
And your second piece is quite lovable. Keep it up.

Hannahmation: Glad you like them both. It takes a little bit to get used to White on Black, but it is fun. :slight_smile:

The Star Swordsman: Art + Programming = My Hobbies. XD

rachelcakes1985: Just you wait. Wall-E Fanfiction? That’s next. lol
And they look Chibi? Uhh, okay. I know I made Wall-E’s eye’s a bit bigger than they should be… maybe that’s it. :slight_smile:

bright dot-dasher: Glad you also enjoy it.

Updated the first post with a new piece of art.It’s a little doodle I did using the front and back of my math paper in like 10 minutes or less (No reference). :stuck_out_tongue:

And of course, more coming soon!

Wow, you do have a variety of talents, Mygames19! The white on black first piece is beautiful, and I especially like the amount of detail you’ve added not only to WALL-E but also to his surroundings. Your second sketch is sweet, and WALL-E’s proportions are particularly adorable- this is a drawing that I’d love to see complete. Your last sketch is good too, especially considering how long it took you to do it! Looking forward to your next batch of fan art. :smiley: