new member Jason's art

Hey everyone, I’m Jason and I just joined you guys here at Pixar Planet!

I’m a 17 year old interested in drawing, animation, and of course Pixar!
Here’s a link to my deviantart gallery:
[url]http://jasonreicher.deviantart.com/gallery/[/url]
There are a couple obvious Ratatouille inspired drawings in there, and one actual fan-drawing.

I look forward to chatting with everyone in the future!
-Jason :smiley:

Wow, dude. Your art rocks! It’s some ofthe best I’ve seen on the forums. Great Job, man, keep it up! :slight_smile:

And welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here. :smiley:

Thanks a lot I always appreciate comments :wink:

Pretty neat! I like your rendition of Linguini and Remy. :wink: Draw more Ratatouille pics! I got a DeviantArt account too, if you’re interested. Not as much pics up though, but that’s gonna change! :smiley:
You look pretty cool by the airplane in your ID too. Welcome to the forums!

You’ve got some cool artwork there, Ego! That Linguini and Remy one looks almost as though you’ve actually painted it with watercolour or acylics or something, as opposed to having done it digitally, which is quite a nice effect. And I like the one of the writer- who looks very similar to Ego, I have to say! :laughing: Welcome to the boards. :smiley:

Your style is so whimsical and clever! :laughing: I don’t know… it’s like looking at the art of a Pixar artist or something. Did you do that painting of Remy and Linguini by hand or digitally? The colors are so warm and the painted look itself makes the picture so soft.

Excellent art, Ego… I hope you’ll share with us some more fan art in the future! :smiley:

little chef

ps: I’m a Deviant too; if you want to check out my gallery there’s a link in my signature. :stuck_out_tongue: But of course, that’s only if you’re interested. :wink:

Thanks everyone!

thedriveintheatre- I love all of the pixar references in that piece!

lizardgirl- The background is just an effect in photoshop. I colored it normally and then added the effect later, to give it a different kind of look and feel, and thanks!

little chef- nice gallery you got there! I like the Russell sketches and I added your remy drawing to my favorite.
The Remy and Linguini drawing is done in photoshop with a wacom tablet. I need to start going back to hand drawn stuff!

Thanks again everyone for the support, I’ll let you know when I’ve added some more Pixar stuff!

Ego: Why thanks! blushes And auughhhh I want a Wacom so bad, I wish I had like $10,000 for my birthday so I could get my MacBook, Wacom and Photoshop (as well as a car) this year. D: You should consider yourself extremely lucky! You do such a nice job with it.

little chef

Really nice work. I would tell you excellent, but appearently, someone took that word before I did. :laughing: Anyways, well done. Keep up the great work. I can’t wait to see more from you.

Wow, terrific gallery! The artwork is just so neat and simply cool, and that applies to both the Ratatouille pics and the many others. You’ve got an interesting style there! I also like the Donald pics. Oh, and welcome to the forums, Ego! :smiley:

thank you both! :wink:

Up was soo good! It is definitely my favorite Pixar along with Ratatouille!
Here’s a drawing I just did of Russell:
JasonReicher.deviantart.com/art/ … -124293008

Nicely done sir! You have a very neat style. And different too. I can’t wait for more. :slight_smile:

You’ve got some really good pieces there! You seem to have a unique drawing style. The Russell one I especially like.

Thank you two very much.
I really appreciate nice comments like the ones you guys are posting.
It keeps me going

WOAHHH MAN!!!

Great artwork!

Im loving the Russel one rite now!!!

o ya and welcome to le forums!~!

thanks a lot!

i’ll post a recent one before i head out…
JasonReicher.deviantart.com/art/ … -125442159

Woah, dude, this art ROCKS! :open_mouth:

Jason - your artwork is awesome! Your Remy/Linguini cheezy painting cracked me up :slight_smile: Keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot Dan and Phileas! My AP art class just ended, so i think i’m going to take a nice little break this summer. I’ll still occasionally whip up some new stuff though!

Again, I really do appreciate all of the compliments. I take criticism and fun ideas too! The sailor series that you might have noticed in my gallery was an assignment for the AP- to stick with a concentration, or theme for the whole year, to be graded over the summer for credit of the class (I hope I did well).
I am always looking for new ideas for a concentration for next year.

Jason