PadawanLinea's Art

[b]Hi, everyone! I’m a new registree (is that a word??)…registered user, and I thought I’d start off sharing my Pixar art. I was going to do Photobucket, but I don’t know if this small condensed space would truly allow you to enjoy the full size versions. So here are some links from my deviantART gallery:

This first one is inspired by the “Define Dancing” moment in WALL-E. WALL-E himself was originally going to be in the picture, but I got tired of working on him and just stuck with EVE. Truthfully, I think it looks better this way :smiley:
padawanlinea.deviantart.com/art/ … -113040367

This second picture I did about 3 years ago for a class. It’s actually a digital painting of a screenshot (and there was no tracing or color matching! I swear it!), from the scene where Lightning tries to make a speedy getaway from Radiator Springs.
padawanlinea.deviantart.com/art/ … n-50204276

Enjoy, everyone![/b]

PadawanLidea: Welcome! :smiley:
Your artwork looks wonderful! I especially like the lovely space background of the first one, and EVE’s joy is clearly expressed as she is soaring gracefully through space. Also, very impressive job with Lightning McQueen!

For a new person here at Pixar Planet, you really amazed me on your first couple of posts PadawanLinea. Do you want to know how impressive your artwork is? THink of it this way: My jaw is still on the floor. I absolutely love your drawing, especially Lightning Mcqueen.

Marvelous work. I can not wait to see what you have in store for next time.