Spunk Ransom's art

im currently working on a pixar poster :slight_smile:

everything was drawn free hand but i did have references

this is a picture i took of the poster

(full size - i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp31 … poster.png)

this is a scan of the poster, i know emile looks weird but i cant do the fuzzy effect with pencil, im still working on a photoshop version

(full size - i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp31 … terwip.png)

cool! keep doing stuff!

wow, that looks really great man! If you’re doing this in PS, you should upload it, I’d use it as a wallpaper, or get it printed for my wall. If I move into a dorm or something someday, I’ll probably start redecorating with Pixar stuff! :smiley: And I’ll probably have a Pixar room in my house in the future!

Nice work! I really like all the details on each of the characters and I love how you wrote their names.

Very nice, Spunk Ransom :slight_smile: ! You definitely got all the characters’ Looks down-pat. The proportions are all just right. The print is also done very well. Every thing’s very clean and generally well-drawn. It just looks awesome in general :slight_smile: ! Keep up the great work :smiley: ! It looks incredible so far :wink: !

Thanks guys! :smiley: I love getting feedback on my art :smiley:

You’ll never guess who the hardest character to draw was -.- faints I was so frustrated when trying the draw it :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ll probably never guess the easiest character either. It seems so unlikely, considering I’ve only drawn it once

I’m guessing Emile for hardest, and Kevin for easiest. They all look great though, so its hard to tell! I wish I was this good, I’m working on getting good at photoshop, I’ll get some art up sometime this week hopefully, either hand done, or PS.

I’ve started on the shot with the tepuis and paradise falls with the house floating towards the bottom. It looks ok so far, but I’m not sure what to do with it now. I’ll post it in a while, but this poster is impressive! Any idea when it’ll be done?

Ooh that sounds cool :slight_smile:

yah kevin was the easiest but Emile wasn’t the hardest

I’m hoping it’ll be done by the beginging of next week. I get more work done over the weekend cuz I have more time alone to work and stuff :slight_smile:

Hmm, I’m gonna say EVA then

And good luck with that, from the look of it, it’s gonna be great! I can’t wait! :smiley:

yup! it was EVE :smiley:

and thankies :smiley:

im gonna do more tonight hopefully. i’ve already finished Mike, Slim and EVE, so only 5 more to go! :smiley:

I’m loving your Pixar poster, Spunk Ransom! That’s such a cool idea! You’ve done some really good sketches there, and my favourites have to be Kevin and EVE. It’s funny how EVE is looking at Kevin with a rather befuddled look on her face. :laughing: I also like how you’ve done the names of each character in the style of their respective movie logos, and how you’ve made characters from different movies interact with each other. I’m looking forward to seeing this completed! :smiley:

thankies :smiley: kevin’s font isnt acturate to up though =/ so i just picked a random font that i thought suited her :smiley: heheee

im trying to find time to work on this. i went to the circus tonight so i wasnt able to work on it, but hopefully i’ll have time this weekend :smiley: it’s really a lot of work, each character has about 30 layers, and when im done with them all, i have to make a background

sigh.

'tis fun though! :smiley:

Impressive start Spunk Ransom. I love the poster.

thank you :slight_smile: i certainly hope you remember me, as i am just as much obsessed with the incredibles as you are :wink:

Really huh? Horray! Another Incredibles fan!!! Join the club. :wink:

:smiley: oke!

anyways, art update: still looks like the poster wont be finished till the beginning of next week

I wait eagerly! Get crackin’ and good luck! It’s gonna be great!

i certainly hope it lives up to everyone’s expectations! :slight_smile: i think im gonna re-do eve. im not happy with how she turned out :confused: