wannabechef91's fanart.

since i got here in college, nothing impressed me much. i draw this drawing when i get bored last week, i found it turn out well!

twitpic.com/9uz6q

as the connection to photobucket here in my college was so, so, SO freaking slow, i only managed to paste the link to my fanart.

:smiley: sorry for any inconvenience.

comments and critics are most welcomed. :unamused:

Your drawing of Carl was really nice, even though it looks kinda faded. Still pretty good.

Nicely done! I really enjoy your drawing of Carl. I like that he is holding a balloon. :smiley:

Wow, cool! I like! His head looks a bit big, though, but it’s pretty cute! I would advise you next time to draw his feet within the frame next time, they look like they’re ‘cut off’, if you get what I mean. Either you draw a half-body from the waist up, or a full portrait.
Still, great job! Try colouring it in, if you’re up for it. :slight_smile:

Specially for my Pixar buddy (and all of you too, of course! - what I mean here is Pixar buddy. All of you.)

Happy birthday, buddy. :smiley: I hope you’ll like it. Sincerely, chef.

twitpic.com/ciy1z

That’s a really fantastic drawing dude! I’m really surprised with it, thanks a bunch! Carl’s lookin rather handsome, I wish I looked that snazzy! Alas, I cannot pull off a tweed vest,…

Heheh…no worry. It is said that men looked more handsome when gets older [Carl Fredricksen has proved it]. So, you’ll look much more handsome when older. :smiley: Thanks, thanks a thousands times. :smiley:

Wish your dreams come true!!!

[I hope you know what I’m saying coz…I’m preoccupied with syntax grammar thingey…]

Haha, that post was actually perfect, so don’t sweat it! :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks again, and the comment about getting handsome,… thanks for that,… I guess! lol

Neat drawing, wannabechef91! I like that you drew him in his 20’s. It’s kind of refreshing after all the drawings of him in his 70’s. :smiley:

Yeah, kudos to you wannabechef91! I believe this is the first fanpic I’ve seen of Carl in his 20s! I like his smile, and how the balloon forms both the ‘0’ and the ‘i’ in the greeting! You have a good sense of proportions and shading, I can tell. Great job! :smiley:

actually, it’d be 70’s Hannah! XD

Yeah, I just noticed there’s no young Carl fanart, I should look into drawing that, he looks great in the younger scenes!

Ah, that’s right. Silly me. Thanks for correcting me.

Wow! Didn’t see that coming…thanks TDIT & Hannahmation!

Expect something coming soon! But currently I’m working on fan-fic so it’ll take sometime for me to post another fan art…

And again, thanks ALL! especially ffdude1906!

That’s really, really cool, wannabechef91! I’ve gotta go with everyone else and say that it’s interesting to see Carl as a younger guy, and I think you’ve got him spot on, which is difficult to achieve seeing as we always seem to see him in his seventies. I don’t know how much of the younger Carl we see in the film, if at all, but if it’s not much then that’s especially impressive! I like the simple style you’ve used and his hair looks awesome. Nice work!

Kinda odd for you to thank me, it’s my gift, but thanks? haha!

lizardgirl - yeah, it’s not for too long, so it’s pretty neat to see it.

LOL. I thanked coz you gave me impression to draw Carl much younger. :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL. I thanked coz you gave me impression to draw Carl much younger. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha! You’re welcome then! :wink:

My latest fanpic. Check it out!!

It’s about Charles F. Muntz. Comments and critiques welcomed! :smiley:

twitpic.com/e6iov

Oh wow, that’s an excellent picture dude! Awesome job, I love it! You’ve improved a lot, keep it up!