Mustang & Camaro Pixar's style !!!

Nice job with it. It’s got eyes! That’s pretty cool.

That’s really cool how you did that :smiley: ! It looks so real! Awesome job! Might I ask you what program you use? I’ve been looking for something I could use to do stuff like that.

thank you! i just used photoshop cs4!

Well I worship your photoshopping skills. I envy yours because I have zero sills at this Photoshop.

Wow! Fantastic! Good job- I agree, it looks real! :slight_smile: How do you see through your car’s windshield when his eyes are in the way? And when you turn him off does he still talk and such?xD JK! But anyway, seriously, that looks amazing. :wink: Cool blend of animated eyes/mouth and your real car…I can’t see where the reality ends and the animated begins!

Wow :slight_smile: ! Well, as I’ve stated before, I really should get Photoshop,seeing as it seems easy to use and pretty popular. Thanks, Fabricio84 :smiley: !

That’s jaw-dropping! :open_mouth: Is that a photo of your actual car in action, or you own the same model but it’s a promo pic? Whichever way, Mustang FTW! :smiley:

That is really cool! It looks quite realistic! Nicely done! :slight_smile:

I agree with the rest that this looks nicely done! Very natural, in that it doesnt look like it was Photoshopped. It looks like the whole car was designed that way. Which I guess is the point :slight_smile:

haha thats awesome! Id like to see a Camaro over a stang tho. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good one Fab!

Once again, Fabricio gone Fabulous!

I prefer the old-school Mustangs and Camaros, but the new ones are nice-looking too. Great job as usual, Fabricio!

Very well done, i love it!

It looks great, Fabricio :slight_smile: ! I love what you did with the Mustang. It looks great!

haha im glad you took my advice and made the Camaro!! thats awesome!