Majesticstorm

Did these awhile ago.

aquate.us/u/z77105.png - Russell

aquate.us/u/z10310.png - Carl

Should start posting more stuff. :astonished: Gave up with Russell and rushed him. I don’t really do much fanart though.

Does anyone have tips on taking pictures of the art?

Great attempt there Majesticstorm! I really love your drawing especially with the shading and stuff.
But a lil bit of critique here:

You should aware of the symmetry of the face positions and gesture. Ex: Carl’s eye are not leveled with symmetry.

Overall, I simply love it, great attempt, and you have a talent my friend, keep doing stuff! :smiley: And keeps doing details. :slight_smile:

Really nice sketches Majesticstorm.

I have no qualms with your Carl portrait, I feel that his head is titled, so there’s not much of an asymmetry as wannabechef says (Actually, it’s better to have a little asymmetry to make it look more realistic, chef. Faces in real-life are not symmetrical. But that’s just my opinion. TDIT, you need to stop critiquing the critics, sheesh! :laughing:).

Russell on the other hand, his eyes look a bit creepy. But, well, other than that, it’s okay.

Are you gonna colour it in?

Not bad man! great drawings!

For future reference work on you lines, less “chicken-scratch”, work on more flowing lines :slight_smile:

not trying to preach, just trying to help!

TDIT: Heheh. You should. :stuck_out_tongue: naah, JK. Maybe I should take the advice too. Sheesh. It’s been a month since I post my artwork.