SgtYayap's Fan Art

Due to the apparent popularity of one of my dA pieces, I decided to post a link here. Hope you all enjoy it! :smiley:

SgtYayap.deviantart.com/art/Rand … -140299137

Dude, that was really nicely drawn! Randal looks so cool.

Thank you. :smiley:

You are welcome. i can’t wait to see more from you.

Great job on that! Randall looks cool in those shades you gave him. :sunglasses:

Just uploaded more art, the purpose for this one being to assist with my fanfiction, P-9000: The Cleansing.

SgtYayap.deviantart.com/art/P-90 … -141457660

I just took a look at both of your pieces…you drew him rather well considering that from the looks of it, you had done the picture on the computer…I normally tend to stick to drawing just on paper myself although I have tried a tiny bit on the computer…overall, you did a very fine job.

I like your style, SgtYayap! I like the idea of the first one, and you’ve handled the perspective really well, though the hand holding the gun doesn’t look quite right- perhaps there could be more detailing with his fingers? And there’s something about the style of the second one that reminds me of something else…Anyway, I really like it- it’s different, with the wobbly lineart and strong colours, but it works really well. I especially like the expression on Randall’s face.

Been a while.

The wobbly lines? Unfortunately, I can’t seem to draw straight lines that well. At ALL! Still, I appreciate your comments, lizardgirl.

…maybe I SHOULD make some more art for this site… :slight_smile:

That actually would be a good idea…drawing straight lines isn’t easy though, even I have trouble from time to time.

SgtYayap- That’s the thing though, your art has so much more character and personality because the lines are wobbly. It just has a nice look about it. :smiley:

Thanks. :slight_smile: I’ll try to think of more Pixar-related art in the meantime.

Finally done some more art that I think the average Pixar fan will enjoy. :slight_smile:

SgtYayap.deviantart.com/art/RBaT … -154301006

I like your latest piece, SgtYayap- I still love your style and the use of perspective in this one works really well. Randall looks especially cool in a pair of shades!

Thank you, lizardgirl! :smiley: And I agree; the role of the Terminator DOES fit Randall well. :sunglasses:

Finally did something else, for a change. :slight_smile:

sgtyayap.deviantart.com/#/d317ctu