Carl Fredricksen Halloween costume

I thought you guys would get a kick out of this. :smiley:

We like to make our own Halloween costumes for our kids whenever we have the time, and the last few years have been especially fun and interesting. This year, my older son decided he wanted to go as Carl Fredricksen from Disney/Pixar’s “Up!”, and it turned out pretty spiffy.

There’s video of the costume on its initial test run up on Youtube as well. (Yes, we know Carl’s cane is lacking tennis balls, we hadn’t bought any yet. we’ve since rectified that.)

[url]Carl Fredricksen Halloween Costume Test Run - YouTube

In past years, we’ve also dressed the kids up as Wall-E and an Axiom passenger, a Battlemech, and Ultraman. If you want, you can check out those videos on our channel.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/user/Fogeyogre[/url]

I just thought you guys might enjoy our feeble little efforts to bring Pixar characters to life. We stumbled across your site when we were searching for images and blueprints of Carl’s house, which we constructed as part of the Carl costume. Thanks guys!

Happy Halloween! :smiley:

Dude, nice head! That looks really cool for a Carl Halloween costume.

Very nice!

That picture makes me think of a Family Guy gag where Ponce de Leon walks neck deep into the Fountain of Youth and comes out with the same head but a babies body.

That’s actually really good! And its definitely different :wink:

YOU WIN. Seriously, that is awesome. xD Loving the WALL-E-related ones too. Nice idea with the candy bag in the front of the trash door. xD

That’s hilarious! See this is why I love PIXAR, no other studio would make an 80 year old man popular enough to inspire a Halloween costume. Amazing job, you nailed it perfectly!