Sponge's Toy Story Paper Dolls

I was working on a Valve paper doll project a while back, but there is SO many I have to finish, so I decided to take a break and try a smaller project

which turned into this : D

I currently have made six

Emperor Zurg

Mr. Pricklepants

XR

Mr. Potato Head

Lenny

and this one, whom I will put in spoiler tags, since he’s not yet revealed to Toy Story public

His name is Twitch

I plan on doing a whopping 30 of these, so most likely your favorite character will get drawn! I’ll keep updating when I make a new one, I hope you guys like them.

Those are so cool, SpongeTheSquid! I love all of them, though I think the Emperor Zurg and XR ones are my favourite. I really like your style of drawing and colouring, it just looks so neat. What exactly are paper dolls and how do you make them?

Thank you, lizardgirl! Yeah, Zurg and XR really came out the best in my opinion. Basically paper dolls are like a fancy name for paper cut outs. They are just drawings cut out to play with. Very easy to make, and fun, too!

Dude, that looks nice!

Dude, mind if I make these decals to use on Roblox?

Go for it, bro.

Yeah, those are pretty neat. I like how you drew them. I’m going along with the crowd by saying I like the Zurg one most too :slight_smile:

Very nicely done, Sponge! I love Zurg. He’s, dare I say, adorable.

I must ask, and I’m afraid I’m going to look like a n00b for asking, but what is Mr. Pricklepants from?

He’s going to be in Toy Story 3. :slight_smile:

Awesome dolls, Sponge! Love the one for XR.

Awww the Emperor Zurg one is adorable!

I love the Zurg and Pricklepants ones! You have a really great caricature style too, I’d love to see you do a massive fan-art poster of all the characters, if you’re up for it… :wink:

Awesome Job!! Mr. Potato Head and Zurg are soo cute! I also love Lenny and Mr. Pricklepants!! :slight_smile: