Toy Story 3 Birthday Cake

Turned 18 this January and my mom is a great cook. I had a Toy Story theme for my 18th Birthday (since I don’t plan on growing up anytime soon :stuck_out_tongue: ) and to my surprise…the new Woody was there, as a present.

Don’t mind the blankets in the back…our house has 100 year old windows, which get really drafty in the winter, so we hang blankets to keep the drafts out. my 1999 TS2 comforter is there tho :slight_smile:

Not bad. The colors and the style of it are pretty well done. I remember I had a Cars cake when I turned 21.

Haha, when I first saw this picture before I read the description, I thought the 18 was for June 18th, the day Toy Story 3 comes out. :laughing:

Anyway, that looks amazing! I think I have (or had) almost all of the figures shown! How did the cake taste?

Ha-ha! “Tom Story”. That’s cute. It sounds as though you had a fun time, and the cake looks delicious. :wink:

– Mitch

I have that same comforter! Is it two-sided? Also, that’s awesome. I had a TS theme for my second b-day and, I think, my fourth b-day (which BTW, was in 1999.) As much as I would love a TS theme this year, my parents think I’m too old. :confused:

Oh my gosh…I love that!! Tom Story lol. I’m so jealous of that cake :slight_smile:

Oh wow that’s awesome! Somebody really put a LOT of time into that! :smiley:

AWESOME! My parent’s wouldn’t do something like that, for my 18th birthday I got a cake with flowers on it…

So cute!