Art Challenge

Hey Guys,

Now that my new computer has no restrictions i want some help creating some fan art. Due to the fact that i cannot draw to save my life i would like to submit a request to all of you.

What i need is quite simple and creative;

I need teenage versions of;
Violet (citizen version)

Dash (citizen version)

Jack-Jack…(citizen version)

Jack-Jack in a super suit…because Edna’s wouldn’t fit at this point

Jack-Jack turned evil…possible color or without color

Violet with a dual forcefield

Dash with super speed

Tony and Violet in wedding gowns at church (yah they marry)

Mr. and Mrs. Incredible dying after a battle in their super suits with Violet and Dash around them…Jack Jack is not in the picture.

Frozone in a solid block of ice…his own doing with gaurds (bad guys) surrounding his block

and 2 new superheros…they can be whatever you want them to be…

These artworks will go along with a story i have been creating the past three months while my work with my trilogy has slowed down. I have found a fans work of Dash online and took it as an example…i’ll see if i can post it.

Incredibles Teenage Dash by Straya

But if anyone is up to a challenge and wouldn’t mind sparing me some time and getting their artwork advertised for a story i would love to see what you all come up with.

Just post if your interested…

Edited. I shortened the length of the link that you posted up. – Mitch

My Spring break is coming up. Perhaps I can toss up some concepts for you. We shall see. :slight_smile:

~Haunt~

I can have a go at some of these, but probably not teenaged versions of anyone.

I might have a go at frozen Frozone though, and I can easily throw some hero concepts at you.

Cool. I’m all for it, I’ll see what I can do…:-D)

:mrgreen:

If anyone else wants to try their hand at some creative totally unique art i still have some pieces left open…

Aargh! I’m sorry I completely forgot I’d said I’d help do this.

What else do you need doing?

I’m still open for anything…so you can still help.

I’ve got a little free time coming up, so I should be able to get something done…:wink:

:mrgreen:

sounds good…