My 9-year old brother's Pixar art

Made in Paint!

Not Pixar, but whatever.

VERY good! Love them all! Paint is unforgiving. Although I appreciate the craft and dedication it takes to work in MS Paint, Talent like this needs better tools. Get this boy Corel Painter, Photoshop and Illustrator!

Those aren’t too bad at all! :slight_smile:

I recognize the first one from when Dug is going “Hiiiii…”.

The last picture of Coraline’s ‘other-dad’ just blew me away. :open_mouth:

Your bro has mad MS Paint skillz! I side with ArtJoe in making a software investment for the little guy!

dude! these are amazing!

That’s really awesome. I definitely didn’t have those skills when I was that age xD

(Also, paint doesn’t necessarily need to suck… I’ve seen a lot of people who create really cool art with it.)

this is true. you just need to know how to use it.

but a really good program that’s a step up from paint is called GIMP ( gimp.org ) … it has almost everything that photoshop has, but it’s free! so you can download that for your brother without spending lots of money.

Another free program I can recommend is Paint.NET (aka “what MS Paint should have been”).
It’s probably a lot easier to get used to than GIMP (although admittedly it isn’t as powerful).

That is really well done considering its Paint. Especially the WALL-E one, all that detail.

Wow those are good!