Skunklover's Fan Art

This is my first time posting my art on here, so yeah, I’m pretty nervous.

This is a watercolor of Wall-e on top his truck:

I finished this one last night. It took a long time to do:

A close up of Wall-e and Eve from the above collage: (it’s kinda blurry)

A page from my sketchbook:

Oh, WOW. :open_mouth: Those are really good! I love the watercolors! <3 I find the way you used different materials for the second composition very interesting. I’m not a traditional media artist, so I couldn’t come up with anything that creative - I stick to my paper, pens, pencils, computer tablet and Photoshop. :stuck_out_tongue: That page of sketches made me smile because I absolutely love the cartoony style you used; the way you draw the robots is adorable!

I had no idea you could draw! Great work, skunklover! :smiley:

little chef

Awesome work, skunklover! And you’ve got the reject-bots! :smiley: These are all so beautiful!!!

Not bad, Skunklover! You’re quite versatile with your art mediums! :slight_smile:

Questions:
How did you do the tire treads in the watercolour piece?
What material were the shiny raindrops in the collage?

I really love your doodles, especially the one of VN-GO (My favourite Reject Bot) and M-O.

Keep on truckin’!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments! :smiley:

thedriveintheatre: I used sparkley/shiney paper for the raindrops in the collage. (it’s called ‘stardust’ on the package. I think Crayola made it.) How I did the treads is kinda hard to explain. First, I drew an uneven triangle with curved edges. Then I drew 2 more inside it. And I drew lines across the tread part and triangles in-between them. Not that hard to draw, actually. (except the wheels inside them :open_mouth: )

Wow, I REALLY like the second one. Really creative. :smiley:

Oh sorry, I meant to say the tire tracks on the ground. How’d you get your paint to ‘streak’ in curved lines like that. Must be some brush stroke technique, I’m guessing, it’s been years since I did a painting.

You have some very nice compositions here, skunklover! I particularly like the watercolor drawing and the “collage” art piece – the former is aesthetically beautiful, while the latter is quite detailed. Your sketches are cute, as well.

Keep up the good work! :wink:

– Mitch

Oh the tracks. I remember desperately pausing the movie to look at them. After I painted the yellow and dirt and stuff, I only put a little water on a small brush and a lot of brown paint, then put squiggly lines in random places. When the painting was almost done, I mixed up a brownish yellow and went over the whole top of the truck to make it look darker.
Now for the fun stuff!

(ignore the snail thing under this one, I couldn’t cut it off.)

This is a model of Luxo Jr. made out of oven bake clay. His head looks weird.

Haa, MO with a skunk. That’s awesome. ( I love skunks, pity they’re so underrated.) :laughing:

I agree, it’s a shame most people think they’re ‘meanies’. It especially gets me when people connect them with rabies. (they’re just like any other mammal who could get it! It’s not like they’re born with it. :angry: )

Loved the sketch of WALL•E, PR-T, and Russell!

Thank you! :smiley:

You’re welcome!!! :smiley:

Here’s some of my photography.(it’s an art form…right?)
And for those of you with dial-up, these may take a while to pull up all the pictures.

Hey, that casadia looks like it’s smiling!

Why is nobody commenting my pictures? Are there too many???

Anyways, here’s a recent piece I’ve done of WALL-E and EVE in space:

And I was going to one of WALL-E holding Hal last week, but it never got done. Hopefully I’ll get to do it this week. I did a little sketch of it so I would remember how I want it to look:

Been a while since I’ve posted here. :blush: I can’t get it to post pictures (oh how I dislike imagecave), so I have to just post links.
EVE: usera.imagecave.com/skunklover/D … %20006.jpg
WALL-E and EVE with Hearts: usera.imagecave.com/skunklover/D … %20002.jpg
Close up of WALL-E and EVE: usera.imagecave.com/skunklover/D … %20003.jpg

Very nice! I love the one with the hearts!

Speaking of which, I should update my art thread.

Yes, more WALL-E related fan art! They’er all really sweet, but I really like the one of EVE and WALL-E flying in space, the sparkles are a nice touch!

Thanks JustSoWall-eCrazy and ellie-jessie-eve! :smiley: I admit, I haven’t done much fan art lately, I did those maybe 3 months ago, I kept forgetting to put them on here. But with the holidays I probably won’t be doing much fan art. :frowning: