Pixar Planet

PV's fan art ~~=oP

Share your fan art from your favorite Pixar films and shorts here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Postby Violet Parr » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:52 pm

WOW, PixarVixen! Amazing! I love it! I absolutely LOVE it! Especially the Violet/Tony ones. Sheer brilliance. You're definitely one of my favorite artists here on PP. You and Haunt. I love your style, clean and precise. You think you could give me some tips on how to improve my work? Please? If you'd like you could check out my art page- simply titled, well, "Violet's Art Work." If you get the chance, would you, please, check it out? It would mean a lot to me to get your opinion. Thanks. :)

PixarVixen wrote:I've been looking through my Incredibles comics lately. I have all 4 Dark Horse comics and all of the mini-comics featured in Disney Adventures magazines.

NO WAY! You have ALL the mini comics?! o_0;; WOW! I've only got 5. How many are there? Is there anywhere I could go to read them or something? Because I loved those comics.
Violet Parr
Pixar Planet Moderator

Re: PV's fan art ~~=oP

Postby ObsessedWithPixar » Wed May 30, 2012 2:22 am

I have no idea if anyone has told you this recently, PixarVixen, but your art is so awesome! The realistic-style Remys are my faves, and I love the teen Dash drawings; you do an excellent job!
My Fanart - My Graphics - My Non-Pixar Art
Pixar now and forever <3
ObsessedWithPixar
AXIOM Crewmember

Location: I wish I knew. Russell lost my GPS in Paradise Falls

Previous

Return to Fan Art