Pixar Planet

PV's fan art ~~=oP

Share your fan art from your favorite Pixar films and shorts here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Postby PixarVixen » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:57 pm

Truth be told, I have an idea for a Ratatouille poster, and I have a quote too! I don't have time to create it now, but I can sketch out a thumbnail for ya.

~~=oP
PixarVixen
Forum Ambassador • MiC & Events Admin

Location: an apartment in Los Angeles trying to get a career in anima -- SQUIRREL!!!

Postby PixarVixen » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:38 pm

Behold! The crappiest poster thumbnail ever! :laugh:

It's a work in progress. Bear in mind that the idea for it came to me today. :P

I already have some criticism about it. I forgot to put the chef's hat over the rat's nose over the "I". Oops. And I think Remy could be bigger than he is here. He should be the main focus of the poster. He is the star after all. Does everyone at least get the quote?

~~=oP
PixarVixen

Location: an apartment in Los Angeles trying to get a career in anima -- SQUIRREL!!!

Postby DElf4242 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:32 am

Well, seeing as Mitch's post correcting PV was the first post of hers I saw... :P I can't quite say I made the mistake, although chances are I would have if that hadn't happened; the world will never know. Pixfan, on the other hand, has been here for weeks and I completely thought she was a guy until just now.

I'm not really all that knowledgeable when it comes to being an art critic, but I can tell whether I like something or don't like something, and I can most assuredly say that I like everything you've done so far, PV. :D It's fantastic to see fanart of all these minor characters, too; pictures say a thousand words, and the fact that you draw pictures of them says better than anything else could just how much you love Pixar and love drawing.

And I absolutely love the Ratatouille poster! :lol: "Oh, rats." Such an obviously bad pun that it really is funny. They should so use that.
Sanding the undersides of the drawers since 1986!
DElf4242
Garbage Boy

Postby PixarVixen » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:34 am

Wow, Delf. It really means a lot to me to hear you say that. *hugs* :D And I'm grateful for the comments I receive from the rest of the gang. Thank you.

Ya know, drawing is my favorite thing to do, but it's more than a hobby. I draw to amuse people. I love making people smile or laugh with my art. That's why I dream of working for Pixar someday. I want a job where I can work together with others to entertain the world. Because that's the absolute best thing you can do in life, even if it's for one person...to make them happy.

~~=oP
PixarVixen

Postby JV IS TIZ!!! PIXAR » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:46 am

Pixarvixen I love the ratatouille poster you drew. You should draw even more ratatouille posters. Thanks to me for giving you the idea to a draw a ratatouille poster.*just kidding*;-)
JV IS TIZ!!! PIXAR
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby The Star Swordsman » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:50 am

Nice poster PV. I was rolling on my floor, laughing out loud for ten straight minutes. Excellent work.
The Star Swordsman
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby Pixfan » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:52 am

Pixfan, on the other hand, has been here for weeks and I completely thought she was a guy until just now.

Ha,ha 8D I get that allot. I can't help it. :mrgreen: I just don't talk like a princess that's fo sho :wink: :mrgreen:

Oh yea,(trying to stay on topic) Great art PV(once more)! :mrgreen:
Pixfan
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby Mitch » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:33 am

Haha -- I love that poster, PixarVixen!! It's so...Remy. I'm gonna be quoting that line for ages now.... "Oh, rats..." ;)
Mitch
Wilderness Explorer

Postby PixarVixen » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:44 am

Dude! I have another idea for a poster!

You know how there are 2 types of Pixar movie posters (some have backgrounds and some don't)? Here is my white BG poster idea:

This poster kicks the first poster's butt. 8) The quote is supposed to be a joke about how Pixar never makes bad movies.

This poster would only take 2 days to make.

~~=oP
PixarVixen

Postby Pixfan » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:08 am

Love the pun PV! :mrgreen: Buat after all this I gotta ask, how do you draw these so fast? I feel like turtle compared to how many pics you put out so far. :( :mrgreen:
Pixfan
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby PixarVixen » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:31 am

I have superpowers. Shhhh. Don't tell anyone!

^__~

~~=oP
PixarVixen

Postby lizardgirl » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:39 pm

I LOVE those posters! Their style rules, and those puns...Stoppit, you'll kill me! :lol:
Like looking at or creating Pixar fanart? Then you'll love PixarPlanetdA!
lizardgirl
Pixar Planet dA Administrator

Postby JV IS TIZ!!! PIXAR » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:21 pm

PixarVixen nice poster. This time (if you don?t mind) Draw a Ratatouille poster and color it in, it would bring more life into the poster. :D I would draw one but I can't draw worth anything. :oops: [/b]
JV IS TIZ!!! PIXAR
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby PixarVixen » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:26 pm

Oh of course! ^^ But what I sketched above are just thumbnails of the posters. There won't be any color until the final drafts.

~~=oP
PixarVixen

Postby Mitch » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:13 pm

Haha! The second one is great!! :D

"Cheesy" movie. :P You've got to color that one in.... Hey, PixarVixen? Would it be possible for you to make a Ratatouille poster with this tagline: We put the "ook" in "cook".

I made it up myself -- lizardgirl was laughing so hard at it.... ;)
Mitch
Wilderness Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art