Artwork_By_Maria

I am new to PixarPlanet ! Just joined today. Being part of the Pixar team is my dream job. Right now I’m just figuring out how to post my artwork; I can’t see a ‘submit artwork’ button I can click on anywhere. Help haha

Maria, there are a couple of ways that you can post art work on Pixar Planet. One way is to have an account on DeviantArt.com, and simply to copy and paste the links to your work in your gallery over there.
Two, in which the actual picture will show up here, is to have an account on one of the picture-hosting sites like Photobucket.com, Flickr.com, Snapfish.com. etc. Once you upload art work to that site, you copy and paste the URL of the pic you want to post here, then in the text body in which you want it to appear, you can either click on the “Img” button up above, the click to put the cursor in between the two image tags, OR simply type and put the cursor in between the two image tags, then go up and click “edit-paste” to put the URL of the hosted pic in place. That way, when you click “submit”, the actual picture will show up in your post.

pitbulllady

Welcome to the boards, Maria! Or should I say welcome to the “Pixar Team”! :slight_smile:
I await your upcoming Artworks :mrgreen:

Thank you so much ! : ) I have a Deviant Art and that is where I post ALL of my artwork, I am also new to Deviant Art haha so I didn’t post too many artworks since I just started 3D modeling. I didn’t want to post up a link so the viewers wouldn’t have to go through the trouble of clicking and all that haha : ) but here is my DA profile !

mariaalexandra0417.deviantart.com/

3D modeling, huh? I love it! :smiley: That sounds soooooo cool! I wish I could do it, but for, me, it looks impossible! :open_mouth: What kind of program do you need for that?

I use Autodesk Maya for my 3D modeling : ) !