Custom Ellige Badge Replicas

Just thought I’d show off my custom replicas of the Ellie Badge. I made three simply because I had three bottle caps! I created the image custom, then printed it out at the right size on label paper. A piece of clear packing tape over the top gives them their shine and a little bit of protection, since they’re not sealed or anything.

My mother creates wire jewelry, so I used a few of her tools to create some small holes for the pins to fit inside, and then clamped the holes shut so the pins stay in place. That way, the side of the pin that opens faces the top as in the film, but it allows the caps to dangle a bit loose on the pin, making them easy to put on and more comfortable to wear!

Anyway, I plan to keep one for myself, give one to one of my friends who is also a big Pixar fan, and then save the last one, just in case!

i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/t … 090088.jpg
i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/t … 090087.jpg
i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/t … 090089.jpg

That’s awesome! You really did a good job with that!

Wow! These are awsome. I’m quite impressed with your skill. I would never be able to make anything like these.

Heehee I love that. You should make a bunch and sell them to people in your area :slight_smile:

Thanks, everybody! :smiley:

WOW! How did you do that??? I’ve made jewlery before, the kind with an art oven and you put glass powder on it and whatever, like copper jewlery. I did not have the patience! Those look so nice, better than the cr*ppy ones you find on ebay.

Very nice! You did a great job on them! :smiley:

WOW! That’s so cool! I would give this a FaceBook like if I didn’t hate FaceBook so much. XD

That’s amazing, Toodles! It looks exactly like the movie prop! :open_mouth:

They are just awesome. Just one question. Where did you get a good quality logo?

I made it myself, referencing a high quality picture of Carl that showed the badge well, and the Art Of book.

And thanks everybody! I’m glad you all like them!

Oh, you made them yourself. Then they are even better than I thought.

Wow. I wish I could do that…I can barely even draw…:frowning:

Well, I can’t draw and yet I’m pretty decent at Photoshop. So maybe you can be too :smiley:

Then they are even better than I thought.