200 Pixar Characters

I don’t know where this would go. The mods can move it if it’s in the wrong spot. :wink: Anyway, remember the guy who did the 100 Pixar characters? Well, he’s back with Pixar but now he has 200(!) characters. Check it out here: flickr.com/photos/juanpablob … 8/sizes/o/

That’s really cool! Though judging by how big airplanes are inside of Day I believe that he and Night would probably be bigger.

This is cool, but a lot of them are a bit off. The Knick Knack characters would be a lot smaller, for instance, and I doubt Carl is the size of two Buzzes. They did fix a lot from the original version, though.

I’ll have to check it out again once I’m home(Flickr is blocked here at work). I know with the first one, there were some major size discrepancies; for instance, Randall was as tall as Bob Parr and taller than Syndrome, even though his official “stats” have him standing five feet tall, including fronds, when on all-fours, and a bit over six on his last two feet, which would make him and Buddy(minus Buddy’s hair)about the same height, both of them being pretty far short of Bob!

pitbulllady