Sculping Bo Peep.

Since Thinkwaytoys is not planing to release an accurate film Bo Peep I thought that could be nice to create my own doll.

This is te process:

Wow! :smiley:
That is a good (I think this is the right word) manaquin upper body cheast!.
I’m guessing that your just doing the legs then puting the clothes on then do the sheep, that’s just my thinking their.

Hey, this is looking great! Keep up the good work. I am excited to see the finished product.

Looking awesome!

Oh dear God… I love that Pokabu, LOVE IT.

thank you all. I´ve finished the body. Now I´m trying to make the dress…

I varnished her and I think she look like pocelain… click to see the video on photobucket

Edit: hehe Pokabu was not finnished but thanks!! I´m sculping some of the new pokemon too

Sweet, looks almost like the real thing :smiley: I love how you made her all shiny like in the movie.

lol Pokabu

Well I almost finnised the body with articulated waist and legs… It´s not really beauty but the clothes will cover all it…

That’s so cool!!! She looks amazing. I wish I could make one :slight_smile:

Awesome work, Sumori! I’m getting so jealous :slight_smile: I can’t wait to see what she looks like with her dress!!

Ditto! How do you plan on making it (the dress)?

Oh I love it! It’s so cute! She really does look like Bo Peep too! You are so good at molding things! Her shine looks just like the doll in the movie! I love it! You are going to post a picture of her in her dress when it’s done right? I so totally love it! It’s great! Are you selling any? Just kidding. :wink: It’s really really good! You’re very talented.

What material are you using? Sculpty? If so, how are you baking it?

Any updates, Sumori? This is great!