~Petit Chef d'art

[size=92]Hello everyone! My name is Petit Chef. It is French for little chef. I am a fan of Pixar films but my favorite would be the Toy Story trilogy. I am working towards to be a good animator and maybe someday I would get in to Pixar.

This is where I’ll be posting my artworks. All of them, if not most, would be Toy Story art. I may post Ratatouille artwork in the future. Feel free to comment, suggest and teach as I will need every help I may get to work to be a better artist.

Enjoy!

Menu:

Buzz x Jessie
Kingdom Hearts + Pixar[/size]

[size=92]My favorite Disney couple is Buzz x Jessie. I made sketches of them together and I will be showing you my first two.

Firstly, I wanted Buzz to tell Jessie how he feels about her. Since everything is big to them, instead of a bouquet of flowers, Buzz only has one big flower to give.

This one is inspired by one of my favorite songs; Jack Johnson’s Broken, used in the Curious George animated movie. I had to remove Buzz’s arm to make it work. I’d like to have a caption in there with a part of the song.

“Without you I was broken But I’d rather be broke down with you by my side”

I’m still practicing to make them look better. Thank you for viewing! :astonished:[/size]

[size=92]I have been browsing around the forum and I saw this idea of having Pixar in Kingdom Hearts. KH is my favorite game of all time and I wouldn’t mind spending money on a PlayStation 3 just to be able to play the third KH if it ever is released.

I came up with my own idea of what Sora would look like, Toy Story theme Keyblade, and how everything in that world would go.

In this world, the gameplay would follow the plot of Toy Story 2. At the start, Sora and company comes to the world and receives a new Keyblade (Sora would look better in this world with the Keyblade I made him). Since I like the idea of a Keyblade gun, Sora’s a cowboy BJD (Ball Jointed Doll which is popular in Japan). There would be a movie at first where Woody’s arm is torn and Wheezy gets to be in the yard sale. Sora and the gang will join Woody for a rescue mission. Here, Woody is the extra character in the party. There would be a combo where Woody calls out the green army men to help defeat the Heartless they encounter. After Wheezy’s rescue, the rest of the gang gets to safety but Woody, like in the movie, gets kidnapped by Al.

With Woody gone, another rescue mission arises, this time, Buzz is the extra character in the party. I came up with a combo I like to call “You’ve Got A Friend In Me” where Sora and Buzz have each other’s back, they both spin and shoot at the Heartless around them.

When they find Woody in Al’s condo unit, they find Jessie, Bullseye and Stinky Pete. Here is when a little retcon takes place because I want Jessie to be in the party too. When Al is packing everything up, he puts Woody and Jessie on top of Bullseye and Stinky Pete instead at the bottom. Jessie was able to escape but Buzz helping them out gets locked up inside the suitcase. From here, Jessie joins the party. She would have a combo where she yodels to call out cute little critters to help defeat Heartless. This combo is a bit weaker than Woody’s, after all he has army men. But another combo can be done directly after this, Jessie yodels again but instead of little critters are big animals like bears and bulls.

In the airport, there can be a mini-game where you ride Bullseye to catch the plane and get Buzz out of there.

Both Woody and Jessie would use their lassos and their main weapon, throwing every Heartless they catch around to deal damage. Buzz would have a working laser but no belts and no jetpacks (He never had a jetpack to begin with but I saw a Buzz Lightyear action figure with jetpacks as part of the Toy Story 3 merchandise). Keyblade can only be a gun during Buzz combo, as a brief powerup after Buzz combo and in other circumstances (like when Sora uses other modes like the Super, is it?)

Keyblade supposed to be longer but I wouldn’t want to poke Sora.

I hope something like this really gets in to the game. Thanks for reading and viewing! :astonished:[/size]

I love your BuzzXJessie pictures!! You are an artist indeed :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, Incredigirl! I’m glad you like it. :slight_smile:

Great artwork! I like your facial emotions, though you have to work a bit on your figure-posing (it looks stiff). And I don’t really dig Kingdom Hearts (I don’t get how the characters can lift keyblades as huge as their torso), so my eyes kinda rolled when I saw the last pic. :stuck_out_tongue:

But that’s just my prejudice. You have some great stuff going here. Please do more (try other Pixar characters, perhaps?)…

Thank you TDT! I have noticed that their poses don’t look too comfortable doing in real life. XD I’m already working on a new one and it’s a crossover between two Pixar films. I’ll have it up as soon as I buy another sketchbook. I’m running out of paper and when I work on something, I keep going and make new ones. XD

Thank you for your advice! (: