My Stuff

Here’s a generic thread for all of my art related stuff (there’s a good chance it’s all gonna be Toy Story).

I’ll start out with this sketch (and let it be known that I have a very crappy scanner).

Alright, it’s not that detailed, and I think the proportions might be a bit off, but I just wanted to get the feel for drawing Babyface. My goal is to someday, possible before summer’s over, draw a picture of the complete cast for Toy Story. Criticism is more than welcome, in fact, it’s encouraged!

That’s a great attempt at drawing something with a lot of proportion, Dinoco! :slight_smile: It doesn’t matter if your scanner is crap, that sketch is pretty good.

I can’t really critisize- I like giving people praise because everyone is so talented. Only one tiny thing though; Babyfaces’ chin could not stick out as much. You know, make it a little rounder and smaller. Sorry if you don’t understand what I’m saying or am being picky- like I said, I don’t really critisize people.

But hey, that sketch is awesome! Good luck in completing the whole TS cast by the end of summer, I’ll be watching out! :wink:

Thanks, and this is exactly the kind of criticism I wanted.

Okay, so I tried something different and drew what a realistic Sid might look like. I think without the proportions and such, he’s almost unrecognizable!

Wow, I wish I could shade like you! I’m a decent drawer, I just can’t shade!

Shading normally is a tedious job. Though, there’s always the blending alternative.