Pixar Planet

Mitch's Art

Share your fan art from your favorite Pixar films and shorts here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: Mitch's Art

Postby ObsessedWithPixar » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:46 am

When I first wrote that note to you on the I'm Back thread, I had admittedly only seen snippets of your art, but after spending a few hours looking through all 84 pages, I'm absolutely amazed, Mitch! Your art is wonderful and a sheer delight to see! It's amazing seeing how you improved more and more each year, and your art was already quite amazing! (Certainly a million times better than my art was in '07... :P ) Your sense of humor mixed with your adorable and endearing style is just perfect. I know you don't hang around here all that much, but I hope to join dA soon, and I'll be certain to follow you! Also, right after looking at the first 50 pages of your art last night, I saw your DM Edith drawing on the Despicable Me website :D
My Fanart - My Graphics - My Non-Pixar Art
Pixar now and forever <3
ObsessedWithPixar
AXIOM Crewmember

Location: I wish I knew. Russell lost my GPS in Paradise Falls

Postby Mitch » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:44 pm

K9Girl - Aww, gee. Thank you so very much! Keep practicing and practicing and you'll be better than me!! :D *hugs*

ObsessedWithPixar - Oh my goodness.... You went through every page?! Golly.... Gee, your comments are so sweet. Really, thank you so much. When you join dA let me know and I'll follow you. :D

Woah.... I didn't even know that my drawing was on there until you said something! My goodness. How flattering. I didn't put it up there, but that's so sweet of them to notice it. *blushes* Thanks for letting me know about that!
Mitch
Wilderness Explorer

Postby lennonluvr9 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:18 pm

Very cool. I do like your drawing style. I especially like the Little Tiger one :)
~Celeste~
"You would not believe what I've been through tonight!"

"That's what comes of teaching science by television" -Prof. Foot, Help!
lennonluvr9
Master Scarer

Postby sani » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:23 am

Therefore, you should be able to read your chances agen sbobet88 filipina of winning in this Asian Handicap online soccer agen sbobet88 indonesia betting game. Especially when the team you are agen sbobet88 eropa going to defend has a great voor value. agen sbobet88 thailand If the chance of winning is more inclined agen sbobet88 eropa to one of the teams you must also agen sbobet88 thailand consider, whether the team will win big in agen sbobet88 indonesia the game or the opponent can hold or agen sbobet88 asia even lose the match.

To be agen sbobet88 indonesia able to read the chance to win playing agen sbobet88 filipina online soccer gambling with Asian Handicap you need agen sbobet88 eropa to read the condition of the team that agen sbobet88 thailand will compete. If the conditions of the team agen sbobet88 eropa that will be betting are in good condition, agen sbobet88 thailand without one of the core players missing the agen sbobet88 indonesia injury or accumulation of cards, this is likely to win, then you can start betting. But if otherwise please rethink to place a bet.
sani
Toy Collector

Previous

Return to Fan Art