Leirin's spifftastic fan art thread

Alright, so it doesn’t live up to its name, but here’s some of my random Pixar fanart collected over, um, a year. :stuck_out_tongue:

First, here’s some stuff drawn on Tegaki E, a free drawing community.

Lol. 8D

And, something not Tegaki-related…

…A humanized Dory. I apologize for this! But I couldn’t resist. :laughing:

Really nice work Leirin!

The humanized version of Dory looks really great. You really captured her personality in it!

I also really like your stylized Eve, and the Muntz piece was supper funny.

Nice work!

Very nice Leirin :smiley: I really like the Charles Muntz piece: “Adventure is out there!..Because I said so” 8D I also like the humanized Dory and the Buzz and Woody drawing. The look on Buzz’s face is priceless :-D)

I looooooooove you humanized Dory and your EVE drawing! <3

Thanks everyone! :smiley:

I enjoy drawing crazy faces a little too much. 8D

I love it Leirin!! Especially the EVE one, Kevin, and of course Charles Muntz :smiley:

I hadn’t seen any of these before, but they’re awesome! I can’t pick a favorite (well, maybe the Up ones) :laughing:. You should post that Totoro/TS3 crossover pic that you did.

Aw, you art work is so cute! I hope you post more soon.

Bryko - Oh yeah! I forgot about that. :slight_smile:

After watching Totoro, I envisioned this scene happening with Bonnie’s toys. That’s always been a famous image from the movie, despite never actually happening in the film? I find that odd…

Wow, you’re art looks absolutely fantastic, Leirin! Good work! :smiley:

These drawings are great, Leirin! I love the humanized Dory! Any chance you’ll be updating this thread anytime soon? You most certainly have talent! :slight_smile: