Evangeline's Art

So yeah, I usually just draw non-Pixar stuff. I’m a big drawer of eyes all over my schoolwork. But anyways, if I ever do any Pixar fanart randomly, it’ll go here.

Here’s one I drew this summer! I love Carl :smiley:

I sent a look-alike to Pete Docter. I hope I didn’t disgrace Pixar’s name when I sent it :smiley:

That’s awesome!
I wish I could draw.

Aww! I think you captured him very well, Evangeline. :slight_smile: Good job!

I have never attempted to draw Carl… he intimidates me. :laughing: So… kudos to you for actually drawing him!

:smiley: Thanks guys :smiley: He’s not the best thing I’ve ever done, but I tried :smiley:

But seriously - that’s what counts in the end. At least you can say you’ve tried. :wink: But hey - you know what they say: practice makes perfect… :stuck_out_tongue:

Excellent. Captures the grumpy but sweet, gentle nature of Carl. I look forward to seeing more :smiley:

Aaw, thanks! :smiley: I don’t know when I’ll do more. I’m not too much of a fan-art person dude girl (wow… :smiley:) but I just had this lying around. Thanks!!! It means a lot :smiley:

So, this is partially finished, but you guys kinda helped me have something to draw for, you know what a mean? A driving force :smiley: Thanks for that :smiley:

So, there’s no no no way I coudl’ve done this without a reference. Like I said, it’s partially done (I’m planning on finishing shading Carl’s hat/goggle thing next). Hopefully by Sunday I’ll be done!

Sorry It’s sideways!

How did I miss this thread? :open_mouth:

Anyway, I love your sketches Katie, they’re real cute! I hope you post more soon!

:blush: Thanks! I hope I get to see some of your art soon!!!

lolz, we’ll see about that…now that it’s break I have no excuse not to upload some junk.

Those drawings are awesome!! :slight_smile:

Thanks so much Virginia!!!

No problem. :smiley:

I was on a Tangled kick for a while… :smiley:

Okay so my scanner is really bad and it doesn’t pick up on shadows really well. They’re a lot darker in person, especially the hand one. :smiley:

That Mickey one, is beyond awesome! It reminds me of when I took a "How to Draw Mickey’ class at Disneyland