Guitarlynn53's Awsome Art

Are my drawings cool???

• AWSOME!!!
  • COOL!

0 voters

Hi there it’s about time i start posting some of my pixar art here, I’m on a mission to draw 4 pixar characters from each movie. :slight_smile: :smiley:

My first drawing :smiley: [/img]

That’s a very good drawing of Carl Fredricksen!

I like all of the art I’ve seen from you :slight_smile: Good work.

My drawing of Russell :smiley: [/img]

You’re quite good at shading! Right arm!

Sorry i know this is for drawings but HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all the pixar planet members and thanks so much for the comments for my drawings, :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley:

My drawing of Beta and Gamma, All i need is one more character for Up any ideas of who to draw??? Next stop Toy story :smiley: [/img]

Sweetness, another great one! Have you drawn Ellie yet?

That picture looks great! :smiley:

I have only 1 picture to draw for UP But i’m kind of stuck should i draw Ellie or Charles Muntz?? :confused: Which would you like to see,I’m doing a little vote here.

You are seriously an amazing artist! I can’t wait to see more!
I think, for the last Up character, you should do Ellie!!

I vote Ellie too! And you’re seriously amazing. My favorite is Russel <3

Hey guys[/img] here’s that Ellie drawing, so now i’m all done with UP drawings, Now time for Toy Story :slight_smile: :smiley:

P.S Thank you all so much for the nice things you guys said about my drawings :slight_smile: :smiley:

And now let’s all give a big hand for Toy Story!!!
My first drawing is Woody,
hope you guys like it :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley: [/img]

Well I’m impressed! The thing about Woody is you can ruin it with the eyes, he has really tricky eyes to get just right, and I think you were spot on with it, good job!

Thank you,
and you are right about woodys eyes being hard to draw, I was Drawing and erasing over and over like 20 times and still they didn;t even come out right,

Really, I think they came out nicely!

I think Woody looks great. His hands look great (weird sorry :smiley:) I just always have problems drawing hands for some reason

For most artists that’s the hardest part of human body to draw.