Wizard Of Odd's Fanart

Hi, I’m pretty new here, this is my first time posting my pictures, so I’m very nervous. hide
So…when I first posted in the Members, Inc board, I said that I was going to post some of my fan art here. Well, I keep the promise… :slight_smile:
I gotta admit, fan art is some what lazy, but you can still be creative when doing it. You can invent new poses or have new ideas and such. :smiley: But there’s nothing as lazy as painting on screencaps and existed pictures. I have to face it, I’m extremely lazy sometimes, which is why I have this:

There, my super lame attempt trying to make my own copy of an existed Ratatouille picture: link It doesn’t look anything like the original, and in addition to that, my stupid camera cut the whole thing off! The thing is so much wider! :laughing: And I forgot to add the reflection of the stems… :blush:
I have some sketches, just need to find them. More coming soon.

That is one of the best Remy paintings I’ve ever seen!

Dude, that looks just beautiful. I’m stunned. You are really amazing. Keep it up, and please post more.

Thank you JustsoWall-eCrazy and The Star Swordman for your nice comments.
And Merry Christmas!
This is one is a quickie…Which explain why they don’t have eyes. They look better in sketch form. If you want to see the sketches, tell me :slight_smile:

Nice! What medium did you use here? I like the softer look, whatever it is.

pitbulllady