Would like to share my watercolours with you :)

Hey guys :slight_smile: Love your site and signed up because I wanted to share these with you. I painted them all in a day. Hope you like!

and a bonus Studio Ghibli set because we all know how the special bond between the two studios.

Enjoy

Those are beautiful! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!

WOW! those watercolor paintings are awesome, you did an amazing job on them! :smiley:

I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Yeah, great job!

Wow, that looks really nice! Nice work!

Wow, you just blew me away. It’s been a long time since anyone posted traditional artwork here!

Do you have dA? I’d love to be one of your Watchers.

Jeezum! Those are great. I love Kevin especially, the colors are gorgeous!

Absolutely lovely! Kevin and WALL-E ones are my favorite, gorgeous!

These are fab :slight_smile: I LOVE the Wall-e one!

Wow! You are very talented! Excellent job! :mrgreen:

Hey everyone, thanks for your kind words! My DA account is bigfrikkenben.

Does anyone have any suggestions for my next set? I would like to do some of props/scenes without characters in them to work on my scenery skills also. Think of some characters, iconic sets or scenes that don’t involve too much detail cause i’m still starting out haha.

Till next time

Anything from Cars would be great with me. :smiley: Character: Sally or Setting: Wheel Well. Just suggestions. :wink:

Those are very good! I especially like the Kevin and Wall-e ones. You definitely have some skill there. I’m impressed at the control you have with it. Watercolors were never one of my strong points…

I hope that you can share more soon!

Watercolor art has such a nice feel, these are excellent! I love your little Ghibli tribute, especially the way you painted the Soot Gremlins.

These are really good! I especially like Kevin