Pixar Planet

MissCarrera's Gallery

Share your fan art from your favorite Pixar films and shorts here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: MissCarrera's Gallery

Postby MissCarrera » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Thanks! I thought it was cute too, not amazing or anything just a cute little doodle. :)
MissCarrera
Master Scarer

Postby Snipe » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:36 pm

Hey, that's actually pretty good! A bit distorted, perhaps, but Sally's a hard character to draw precisely, with all those curves and everything. :wink:
I'm leader of the Pixarteers! :D Check out my graphics or my random and Pixar art ;)
Snipe
Master Scarer

Postby MissCarrera » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Haha! Distorted is right! She was on kind of a weird angle. :P I didn't find Sally too hard to draw, I'm attempting McQueen and since his shape isn't as defined it's more difficult.
MissCarrera
Master Scarer

Postby Snipe » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Lightning McQueen... I could actually draw him pretty well back when the first movie came out. I used to trace him off of the cereal and Pop-Tart boxes. 8D
I'm leader of the Pixarteers! :D Check out my graphics or my random and Pixar art ;)
Snipe
Master Scarer

Postby MissCarrera » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:30 pm

LOL! I wish I had tried that! A couple years ago I did a large drawing of cruising McQueen which was a combination of tracing the outline from my poster and then my own freehand. It was so big it is two pieces of paper taped together in a landscape format. 8D I used to have it stuck to my wall but maybe I should post a pic of it on here sometime?
MissCarrera
Master Scarer

Postby somethingguy912 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:10 am

MissCarrera wrote::D Thanks everybody. I may be coming off as slightly obsessed with the site but I'm not, I just really like it here and it sparked some inspiration. :P I'm thinking of writing a piece (not an entire story) on Flo but I need some ideas for her last name...any suggestions? I'm horrible at devising surnames!

I think she looks like a Ford Galaxie or Fairlane, so her last name could be either one of those.
somethingguy912
Master Scarer

Postby MissCarrera » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:09 pm

Good ideas there somethingguy. I still haven't gotten around to starting it since I'm pretty busy with my fan fic but I'll keep those in mind. :)
MissCarrera
Master Scarer

Previous

Return to Fan Art