Customized Mater toy car

Hi! I would like to show you my little custom munny I made. You can make your own Carl young version with this mini munny figure. I think it has good proportions for Carl (big head, little fatty guy :slight_smile: With some modifications to the base shape, you can get something like this. Just an idea for all Up fans here: themodelmaker.net/munny-young-carl-pixar-up/
The hat needs some sculpting with polimer clay, but its quite easy for crafty person. I recommend to give it a try, its really fun!(and highly addictive:)
[/url]

Cool!!! It looks so good… :smiley:

Nice! :smiley: That is really good I have to say, That would go awsome in my bed room. Nice work themodelmaker! :smiley:

Wow that’s super cute! Looks like somethign you could buy at Disneyland

Whoa! That’s one of the best pieces of fan-art I’ve ever seen!

Thanks guys! :slight_smile: it is going to be more fun customs, I promise :wink:

I forgot to update you with my Mr Pricklepants custom munny. I made it few months ago and since than there is more little figures on my site.
themodelmaker.net/mrpricklepants … y-story-3/

Yay, Mr Pricklepants! What did you use to make his ‘prickles’, is it carpet?

Anyway, very good job!

It is wool for rug making, I bought it in the shop with fabrics

Here is my most recent Pixar custom. This is Mater customized as Joker from Batman series. I know that real Mater would never put the gun to the child :slight_smile: but he is playing the villain here and meaby in Cars 3 :wink: