up house build.

its work in progress, but im getting there, soon the small stuff can start. :bulb:

It looks great so far. Good job.

yes its getting there, im just about finished with the first level.
looking forward to getting my paint brushes and my airbrush out.

I am excited to see how it looks when you finish it.

I can’t imagine how much work went into creating that. Please do update this thread with photos when it’s painted…

thanks
will keep updating till its finished
lots still to do. :unamused:

first floor done second floor started still lots of detailing before paint can start.

Hi littleblue. I merged your updated thread with this one. Please keep all posts pertaining to your model to this one thread only. Thanks. And it’s looking great.

:mrgreen:

It looks really good. Great idea.

getting there first part of the build is done, still lots to do, but i can start to paint.

Wow, that’s looking fantastic, littleblue! Can’t wait to see what it’ll look like after the painting’s done! :smiley:

a few more images.
cheers for the comments.

Awesome Job. I can’t wait to see the finished product.

It’s looking amazing so far. Are you gonna put little replica furniture in it? Where do you think you’ll display it once it’s painted?

Keep us updated! :slight_smile:

im not going to layout the inside but it will be having curtains.
i havent realy thought about were its going to go when its finished i will have to give it some thought.

I don’t know how well this would work, but do you think you could add real balloons that are to scale? I noticed you seem to have some kind of party balloon on there, but it would be really cool if you had a bunch of tiny balloons popping out of the chimney just like in the movie. :wink:

it would be nice to see all those balloons coming out of the chimney , but theres one thing i have learned from working as a model maker is that if you cant build 10.000 ballons dont bother starting.

so its going to be pre take-off .

cheers for the comments

Yeah, I suppose so. Still, it would’ve been cool. :slight_smile:

Wow, your house looks amazing, very clean job, looks like real thing. I did the model of this house too, it was good fun. Keep posting, I want to see the finished piece.

Pure perfection, true craftmanship :slight_smile: