Snipe's PixArt

Well, I haven’t done any good fan art since I was younger back when Cars came out, so I thought I’d have at it again. These drawings were not traced at all, the only reference I had was up on my computer screen. Anyways, here they are…

Wall-E:

And Finn McMissile:

I’ll have more coming soon, and I might do a few colored rather than this black-and-white hardline/sketchy shading style I’ve got on these. Anyways, tell me whatcha think! :smiley: :wink:

Awesome! Great job on both. I can’t wait to see more. :smiley:

Wow! Those are some great drawings there especially with Finn McMissile. Keep up the good work! :smiley:

Those are awesome, Snipe! :smiley: I hope to see more art from you soon.

Thanks guys! :smiley:

By the way, I’m wondering who to draw next. I was thinking Dug and Kevin, or maybe Eve. Anybody got any suggestions? :slight_smile:

Hmm. I wouldn’t mind seeing you draw Holley Shiftwell.

Holley’ll be a tough one, cause of all the curves and everything. :laughing: I’m not going to do her right away, as my siblings have a few requests of their own, but I’ll try to do it soon. :wink:

Alright, will do.

Wow! These are awesome! I love the Wall-E one, so cute! <3 I’m actually going to post some of my drawings…like very soon.

P.S: The title of this thread= EPIC. :sunglasses:

Thanks, SallyMcQueen! I think the Wall-E one is my favorite too. And are you talking about ‘PixArt’? I actually didn’t come up with that… I got it from something done by the people over at The Pixar Times. :laughing:

Oh, and I’ll be looking forward to seeing your artwork! :smiley:

I agree with what SallyMcQueen said. The title of the thread sounds really creative Snipe! Can’t wait to see what other pictures you have.

Impressive stuff! Gosh, I wish I could draw like that! The Wall-E one is particularly amazing. And to state the obvious, the title is win. :wink: I sooo hope you’ll add more! Perhaps if you ever have the time… [size=50]it would make my life if you drew Sally[/size] <3 :mrgreen: You draw whatever you like though! I’ll be looking forward to more! :smiley:

Heehee, I’ll be sure to do that then! :smiley: :wink: It may take some time though… I have to be in the right mood for it, or my drawings come out horrible. That’s why I’ve still yet to draw Holley for Ballboi… I keep attempting to, but I can’t seem to get a good version out. :unamused: But I’ll do both of them eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later. :wink: :sunglasses:

Oh, and thank you! :smiley:

:open_mouth: I can’t wait! :mrgreen: Thanks so much Jonah! (May I call you that? I read it off the Pixarteers thread. :laughing: ) And you are very welcome. :smiley: Take all the time you need! You can’t rush good art. :sunglasses:

Hehe, yes, you can! :mrgreen: Just about everyone used to call me that, back before I left. Now most of those people don’t come on anymore. :unamused:

Okay, was that suppose to being alluding to Geri as the toy cleaner in TS2, or was it just another coincidence? 8D

OK! :smiley:

:open_mouth: I swear on my life that was not planned. I haven’t even seen TS2 in forever. Whoa. :sunglasses: And you catch me every time! 8D

I love the Finn!! The Wall-E is great, too.

Rebecca: Haha, well, it’s all the better when it’s unintentional! 8D :-D)

Virginia: Thanks! While the Wall-e one is my personal favorite, I agree that the Finn one turned out better. :sunglasses:

I thought that quote was just a coincidence. It pretty much summed up Toy Story 2 and it’s interesting development.

8D Yeah, I promise you guys that was not planned! My only planned references and puns come from Cars. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm…I don’t know if I can pick between the two. I think the Wall-E one looks better but I bet the Finn one was a lot more difficult!