Pixar Planet

Art of SallyMcQueen

Share your fan art from your favorite Pixar films and shorts here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: Art of SallyMcQueen

Postby MissCarrera » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:13 pm

Lol! Well, noob or not, it was great. :) Yes, you're right, I suppose I should have had a little more faith that they would be in there. :wink: Oh really? That's too bad, sorry I criticized something you couldn't change! :lol: Haha alrighty, we'll see what happens!
MissCarrera
Master Scarer

Postby Bonanna137 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:29 am

SallyMcQueen, You have inspired my butt off with that drawing of Carla Veloso. So, I have decided to stop all my current art projects and work on a highly detailed, realistic portrait or Carla... I may do Francesco too. So I would just like to say, Thank You for inspiring me. :)
My Self Made Signatures! Bonanna137's Super Signatures!
I'm a Pixarteer!
Bonanna137
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby thedriveintheatre » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:30 pm

Wow, I totally dig your Carla Veloso and "You Saw That" pics! I like that you actually did research on Carla with her figurine and 3-D turntable video, it shows in the costume, the facial features, etc. And of course, Sally looks adorably embarassed in the pic - I wouldn't imagine her with freckles in her humanised form, but that's a good touch!

I've forgotten if I asked, but do you have dA or Tumblr? Other than that, keep up the good work.
TDIT wishes all Planeteers a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Enter the wild and wacky world of TDIT >>> YouTube ~ DeviantART ~ Tumblr
Watch the epic new trailer for GTA V.
thedriveintheatre
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby SallyMcQueen » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:36 pm

Eek! It's been so long since I've been on this site! But I was watching Cars 2 and I suddenly got inspiration to check it out. I wasn't going to post anything but I just had to reply to these lovely comments. Thank you so much, Bonanna! That's inspiring to me that I inspired you! :D If you have completed or are still working on it, please let me know! I would love to see it! TDIT: Always nice to hear kind words from you. :D I had a dA, but there hasn't been any new stuff on it in years, and I do not have a Tumblr. o_0
~Check out my Pixar artwork~
~Team Sally~
I'm a Pixarteer!

Fanfiction: After The Storm
SallyMcQueen
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby ObsessedWithPixar » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:26 pm

^Good to have you back for a bit, SallyMcQueen! I know what you mean... just seeing commercials for the Cars 2 airing on Disney Channel over the weekend made me want to draw Cars stuff like crazy! XD
My Fanart - My Graphics - My Non-Pixar Art
Pixar now and forever <3
ObsessedWithPixar
AXIOM Crewmember

Location: I wish I knew. Russell lost my GPS in Paradise Falls

Previous

Return to Fan Art