Gina's PhotoStudio

Since I take Photo’s more then drawings…is pretty much for the title (if that’s ok :blush: )

BUT I did say a while ago that I was Working on a little project, but as I wait for the right gear to arrive, I’ll leave you with a little something…

Did you make that icon yourself?

I sure did :3, wanna see the full verson of that photo? I have a few other shots of my Jessie with the 3DS

Oh, I don’t mean your avatar!

I mean this Jessie icon:

Oooooh the sprite XD Yea I made her via paint xD It was a part of the series of mini sprites I did on dA

It’s great! Can we see the rest?

Could do but it’s not Pixar realated :blush:

Hey Guys! This Project of mine is taking a while :blush: so in the meantime here’s a photo :3

You’re an artist with that doll!

Don’t worry, a lot of people post non-Pixar fan art here.

Great stuff so far! Jessie is awesome <3

Ohmahgoodness, Jessie looks absolutely beautiful in that kimono! Did you sew it or did you just happen to find a perfect-fitting doll dress? The sprite’s real cute too :slight_smile:

It was my old Mulan’s Kimono, and it was a perfect fit XD

Sorry No updates on the Project just yet…it’s taking longer then I thought .3.;

Everything posted so far has been wonderful.

Aw thanks :slight_smile: and While I’m working on this TS project~ check out what’s going on so far

Coolness, ginacartoon! This could be called “Jessie’s Game”! :slight_smile:

That it shall be XP

Sorry for the long delay D: I’ve been busy, But on the brightside I’ve been working on that “Project”

And here’s a preview

and the Deadline is somewhere in October :wink:

Ok! It’s time to show you guys on this Project that I’ve been working on!

WOW! I’m completely wowed! It’s just plum amazing what you can do with her! I love that wild purple hair :mrgreen: Great job again!

Why Thank you very much :3 also today I managed to update her hat! coz who’s Jessie without her hat? XD

oh yea (and i hate to doulbe post ;; ) I also made a video of 3 of my talking Jessie’s…do I post that here or the video topic?