Double Dates (Human WALL-E fanfic)

I’ve been forgetting to put this up here…

However, I found it waaaaaaaaay to long to put up without splitting (and this is a oneshot), so I’m going to put the link to FanFiction.net:

Double Dates

I’ve decided to put up a WALL-E fanfic I wrote a while ago. It’s a parody of something, but I won’t spoil it here; read the story to find out what’s going on.

And I will mention that my Directive OC Azure appears. However, I’ve decided to change her last name to “Forthright” (since according to the canon for Directive, she is under the custody of her mother, Xing Xing Forthright, a passenger)

Other than that, enjoy the story. :smiley:

Oh my gosh! That story was amazing! I loved it! And I could not stop laughing when Wallace and Mo ordered 7UP! :laughing: I don’t know if that was suppose to be funny or not, but I just couldn’t stop laughing at the fact that a “modern-day” soda was being ordered in a fancy restaurant like that. Especially by those boys. And the burping contest part after they got all hyper!? LOL! And with that being said, I loved your fanfiction. It was one of the funniest things I’ve ever read. 8D