A random Wall-E short story (like... VERY short)

[size=92]Okay, I was extremely bored and I’m a complete dork…

especially when it comes to fangirling… and story-writing mode + being an instant fan of Wall-E = this. A

random short story about the cutest little robot ever, who’s coming to cinemas in one year. And here it

is!

[i]Wall-E scooped up another pile of trash and began to crunch it up into smaller

pieces. The heat of the ancient sun beat hard upon his squat, grubby metal frame as the little robot worked.

Another day, another big set of garbage cubes. Not very likely to change in any way, but at least he was doing

something to occupy his lonely time on Earth.

He paused to let his robotic clamps rest, and stared

dismally at the various segments of trash scattered in front of him. 700 years of having to pick up this junk and

cement it all into cubes… his eyes clouded over as he remembered the days when robots like him were brand-new,

and were wanted to get the job done by all the humans on the planet. Some thought it was a crazy idea, getting

hundreds and thousands of robots to pick up all their own filth for them; others encouraged the plan deeply and

were glad that something was finally being done about it. But, thought poor Wall-E as he absent-mindedly twisted

piece of a cardboard box, shouldn’t those humans have not left their trash behind in the first place? He did not

want to sound hateful, but it was their own fault that Earth had become the dead planet it was now.

A dust

cloud slowly rumbled overhead, drifting over the sun and flickering lifelessly in the polluted sky. Wall-E gazed

up at this cloud for a fairly long time before thinking that, if clouds had feelings, this particular cloud would

feel exactly the same way he did. Once a common yet popular icon of Earth… and now nothing. Lonesome…

lifeless… forgotten.[/i]

Yeah… I’m pretty lame. :sunglasses: [/size]

No you’re not!That was pretty

good!

That made me laugh… :laughing:

Pixel Candy- That was a lovely read! You’ve really got the

atmosphere and how Wall-E feels about his situation just right. The descriptions are detailed and add an extra

sense of realism, especially the sentance beginning, “a dust cloud slowly rumbled overhead…” There’s

a good amount of build-up, and this piece of writing would be perfect as some kind of prologue. All it needs are

a couple of extra lines at the end to create some kind of cliffhanger, to lead the reader onto the next section,

but as it is now as a one-shot, it’s perfect. Great work! :smiley:

And it was in no way lame. :wink:

^ What she said. ^^

:stuck_out_tongue: Great job! I loved reading it. :wink:

That was pretty good writing there candy! I enjoyed

reading it so much. When I read, i got this feeling like WALLE was there, right in front og me. You brought him

to life! Nice work.

That was…beautiful. I love it! I

love it, I love it, I love it!! :smiley:

Seriously, you have something going on here. The tale itself is very

cleverly detailed and is manufactured in a clear, descriptive style. The reader feels for the character, and the

story in its entirety conjures within the reader the sensation of being situated in that particular moment in

time.

Very nice. Wonderfully constructed! :wink:

[size=92]Hehehe, thanks everybody~! I do

appreciate it.[/size]

You are

most welcome, Candy. Please do more, if you have the time! You’re a great writer.

:wink:

That was cool, PC! I loved it. :slight_smile:

You are welcome Candy. It was a pleasure reading it.

Yeah that was really good Candy! I think you really captured the essence of the story there!

sorry I’m late

Just read it, Candy. Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. Your descriptions…all so very realistic. NICE JOB! :smiley:

This is a GREAT story! It makes me love wall e just a little bit more! I can’t wait for the movie!

Great job! I love the amount of detail you put into it, I’ve been needing a fic about this little guy.

Magnificent writing, Pixel Candy! If this were a part of the movie, watching it would touch me deeply like the scene in Cars “Our Town” and Toy Story 2 “When She Loved Me” and Monsters, Inc when Boo’s door was shredded.

very good plZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz add more :wink:

I love it! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: