Almost Human Story

Here’s Ratatouille fanfic I wrote called “Almost Human” I know it’s been a while since I last updated it, but I am currently working on the next chapter.

I hope you enjoy it…and don’t hesitate to give suggestions/advice…although, please fogive my spellings and tenses…I’m horrible at grammar XD

fanfiction.net/s/3980193/1/Almost_Human

-Kim

Hey, it’s really interesting and it sure got me hooked to it. :slight_smile: I do spot a few spelling errors, but I’m not picky about that, because I still understood every word of it.
But what I can’t believe is how long it’s been since you’ve updated it. I almost thought it was abandoned! I sure hope you keep it up, because this is a story worth continuing. :wink:

I love the introduction to the new characters. I can feel Remy’s pain when having to deal with Inkblot, because she acts just like my little sister. And I can’t wait to read what happens next.

Thanks! And I just uploaded Chap 5:

fanfiction.net/s/3980193/5/Almost_Human

XD

Ooh, it’s getting real interesting now! I can’t wait to find out what happened next! Gusteau must be more than just a figment of Remy’s imagination, after all. And since Linguini and Colette are used to him as a rat, him becoming human might make them feel more awkward as if they had to start all over again (sorry, just my prediction).

Chapter 6 is a go-go!

fanfiction.net/s/3980193/6/Almost_Human

Working on chapter 7 as we speak. :smiley:

-Kim

That was a really well-written chapter, ragdollcorspe (or should I call you Kim?) ! :smiley: Their actions/reactions were believable and creative. Good job. Boy, I can’t wait for the next chapter.

Oh thanks! i just finished chap 7!

fanfiction.net/s/3980193/7/Almost_Human

Oh, and you can call me Kim. :smiley:

Hmm…I sense there’s something special between Natalie and Remy :wink: but I guess I shouldn’t judge that so soon. Keep it up, this story is going great!
I can’t wait for the update!
EDIT: Everything okay, Ragdollcorpse/ Kim? :confused: Haven’t heard from you in a while.

Hey there! Yes, I’m still alive…I just have a lot of work to do is all…I’ll get things back in order soon. Thanks for the concern though! :smiley:

-Kim