Coming Soon......

“Come on guys…we’ve got work to do…”

Look out!! The heartless is behind you!!! Aaaaahhhhhhhhhgggg!! Nice story.

Edited for shouting. – Mitch

Wow, didn’t think anybody was going to reply to this :open_mouth:
Anyhoo, thanks ^^ Though this isn’t exactly a story ^^; Though is part of the one here in this section and a sort show for my artistic side, though I placed it here since it is part of the story and not neccesarily in the singular art :slight_smile:
And no those two aren’t heartless ^0^

I like to look for unanswered posts. I feel like I need to post at them, I guess it makes whoever posted it feel like, “YES!!! My post was answered!” or something like that. No one likes to have their post unanswered are hardly answered (I should know). So, continue your comic, I’d like to see what happens. :smiley:

YES!!! My post was answered!.. :laughing:
Actually it’s a good thing that you do :slight_smile:

Actually this was all that was planned for THIS comic ^^ As bits are placed in the story itself. But I might come back and do more on it later on, so I guess for now it’s on hiadus ^^

It must have been awful waiting this long for a reply!

This is really creative and it sure can catch attention if anyone gave a chance to look at this.

I hope you didn’t feel alone and ignored in the past, Nexas. Sorry I’m late…

It’s the same for most people :laughing:

Thank you ^^ I added a different touch to this comic. And though I wanted the rain to be a bit better, I still consider it an accomplisment ^^

Alone? No ^0^ Ignored? Kind of :stuck_out_tongue: But I had heard how the FanFiction section gets a loss of attention for some reason, as there’s even a topic in the Pixar Planet section about it…
But none-the-less, thank you :slight_smile: