Cars: My Point of View

This is a fanfic I wrote around the end of January/beginning of February. I never put it on here due to language in three of the nine chapters. I’ve decided instead of taking the time out to edit it, I’m just going to put a link to the fanfic. And if you read it from this link, comment about it on Pixar Planet only! I want to know who all has read it from here and what you think on here. Not on there.

Warning: If you are under the age of 13, I wouldn’t read it!

Summary: This is Cars, but told in Doc’s point of view. And it is tied for most popular on fanfiction with an older one (which I’m too ashamed of now for I don’t know why I ever thought of it [we all have our first fanfics that seem so sucky]), so I bet you’ll like it.

Complete!!!

[url]http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4824699/1/Cars_My_Point_of_View[/url]

From Doc’s point of view ay? I remember reading one of those “Doc’s view of Cars” stories a long time ago but was really disappointed cuz it seemed like they lifted at least half of it from the kiddie book that was written from Doc’s POV. And from reading the comments of that one, I wasnt the only one who thought so. :wink: But anyway, anything taken from Doc’s viewpoint certainly gets my attention! I’ll have to remember to check that out then!

Well I got around to reading it and I thought it was good. I like the way you characterized him (and the language wasnt an issue with me…it seemed to totally fit him). The only thing I’d say is that some scenes, like the one with Lightning & Sally at the Cozy Cone, that Doc wasnt a part of, probably didnt need to be quoted almost verbatim, but other than that I liked it. I like how Doc actually confessed to Lightning what he did, since that aspect is never really looked at in the movie.