Toy Story: Al's Revenge

This is my new fan fiction. It takes place between TS2 and TS3. Rather than being all about Buzz and Woody, it’ll have a stronger focus on secondary characters like Mr. Potato Head and Rex. Hopefully I’ll actually finish it this time.

Chapter 1
It’s been almost half a year since the gang went on their last adventure. After Woody was kidnapped, Buzz and friends chased after them. Finally, after a wild ride through an airport, they beat the bad guys and took home two new friends, Jessie and Bullseye.
Not much has changed since then. Andy is still the same kid he always was. Woody and Buzz are still good friends. But today was the start of a new adventure which would change the toys forever.

“BEEP, BEEP!” Mom pressed the horn on the car.
“Hurry up, Andy! It’s time to go!”
“Okay, mom!” Andy yelled.

Andy ran out of his room and downstairs with his bags. It was early in the morning, and the Davis family was on a tight schedule. It was the day of their first vacation in a while. Destination? Who knows. But the toys didn’t care. The toys were only concerned about the fact that Woody, Buzz, and Jessie were taken on the vacation, leaving the rest of the gang alone. With their leaders gone, it was complete chaos in the room.

“AAH!! What do we do?!” Rex screamed. He was running in circles like an idiot.
Slinky assured Rex; “Just calm down. I’m sure we can work this out.
Until Andy gets back, I will monitor the room. Woody gave me his schedule right here; just relax.”
Mr. Potato Head walks by. “Who says you get to make the rules around here? He didn’t say YOU had to do it.” he remarked.
“Well, Woody seems to trust me the most around here. I’m sure I could do a good job, anyway.” replied Slinky.
“Whatever.” Mr. Potato Head walked away, accepting Slinky’s leadership.
“Now, everyone, we’re going to just go along with what we usually do every day. There’s nothing to worry about. I’ll take care of everything.”

Before long, it was about 10:00 AM. Everything seemed to be in order. The toys were up in their usual hijinks. Rex was trying to beat the latest Buzz Lightyear video game. Wheezy and the Barbies were practicing for tonight’s show. Hamm was counting his change. All was well. That is, until now…

TO BE CONTINUED (hopefully)

wow, that’s pretty good!

Very nice…i like the characters attitudes and ability to interact…it seemed almost professional the conversations.

The second part when the toys were doing their usual things was also well done…

I’d like to see the rest of this thing…

Chapter 2

As stated before, everyone was going through the usual. However, everyone stopped in their tracks when they heard a noise coming from downstairs.

The KNOCK-KNOCK turned into a BANG-BANG and then a SLAM.
“I know you’re in there!!” They heard.
Slinky took action. “Sarge; send the troops down to investigate.”
“Yes, sir!”

So the army men marched out. They looked off of the banister to see a person at the front door, knocking in anger like a madman… They had to be sure to be stealthy. An army man threw a string across the corridor and onto the chandelier hanging above the door. Out of sight, they slowly made their way across. All of the troops got in…except one. He was hanging for his life halfway across. “Help me!” He yelled. Sarge sprung into action, walking across the string like a tightrope, slowly shimmying so that he wouldn’t shake the string too much. He grabbed the troop’s hand and helped him across. All of the army men cheered in success as phase one of the plan was complete.
Next, they took the string and threw it down onto the doorknob of the front door. Only Sarge slid down. He jumped onto the knob, and climbed up into the peep-hole to investigate. He gasped the moment he realized who it was. He told the rest of the troops to return to to the room and report who they found.

“Al!!” The troops exclaimed in unison.
The toys were in shock. “What?!” “How?” “Why is he back?!”
Slinky, as the self-appointed leader, tried to hold peace. “Don’t fret; as long as we don’t unlock the door, everything will be-”

His feeble attempt to maintain the order of the room failed when they heard a giant crash. Dust and debris flew out everywhere downstairs; some even managed to get up the stairs. Slinky peeked out to see Al with a battering ram, and the front door completely demolished.

The toys literally dropped in place.

wow, I think he knows they are alive

oh boy…not him. Although i don’t think al knows the toys were alive…he never saw them move.

I think he just wants to get revenge because he didn’t get Woody and the pals earlier.

but how did he know? :confused:

Bryko614:
It’s been almost a year, can you please finish this? It’s SO Good so far, and I would love to see what happens next!

Bryko614, please, please, finish this fan fiction! It is so good so far and I really want to know what happens next!

Bryko: Where are you? You need to finish this fan fiction! Please!

I’ll probably never finish this, sorry. I don’t even remember where I was going with it.

:frowning: Darn. Could you at least leave it with something other than a cliffhanger?